predatoress, Yautja, 13 years ago

"Is this topic just for mods?" Yes, this is very strictly just for mods to talk about bullshit... Just kidding lol I don't think we see much of them on off-topic thread, just DD but he's already driven to insanity so...

For some weird reason I am incapable to keep up relationships to Finnish men... Thank god for foreigners! rofl

MrXeno, Yautja, 13 years ago

Thats great, honey. Keep it up! But it might be because you are already in a relationship...

A funny alien cartoon.

Aww, which have already broken my records, my slavebunny^^

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

Ok, I don't want to drag this out for too much longer, but some of that pissed me off a bit.

Your girlfreind doesn't want to watch a movie with a complete stranger. She wants to watch it with you becasue she's dating you and wants to spend time with you.

Yes, it's a stupid movie. Suck it up. You can't treat her like shit and still show up for a blowjob at the end of the night.

Mebber, Yautja, 13 years ago

Huh? I think you've read my post wrong? Of course MILF means something else, that's the point. For that reason i asked "Why not MLF?" instead of M!LF, i didn't asked "Why not MILF?", that would be without any sense. Damn you DW! Now the whole joke is ruined. All because of a few ! and i's.

DD speaks the words of wisdom in here, man. You should listen up if you wanna keep your girl, and I'm not joking this time.

Double edit: PERKELE... I'm thinking too slow after the GIS course...

So, any Calvin & Hobbes fans here?

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm. Well please do excuse me for reading your post wrong, i was distracted by Kari from Mythbusters.

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

Indeed they use M!LF cause it has this meaning :D
You might not see it but most men care to much for there girlfriends and that's wy they do crazy shit and the M!LF wants to help them.

anyone when you watch an episode it involves beer and bikini chicks doing some nice moves with each other on the sand. k and a bit laughing with women to know there place.

but enough about this. So what do you guys watch on television anyway if you don't have this :D

I usually do nice moves only with my fist against men's faces... But I guess I'm broken format.

Ooo I love Calvin and Hobbes, even Viivi & Wagner is better nowadays (you probably don't know but it has chauvinistic pig and some ecogreenhippie woman). And Nemi, and classical Donald Duck. Actually I think I remember more of Donuld Duck's cartoons from the pas5 years than I remember wtf I've done at uni lol

"and a bit laughing with women to know there place."

So what's their place in your opinion?

Between the kitchen and the fist? lol

Gah should draw new avp related picture... The ones I have are old as hell.

Donald Duck is a well-known nazi sympathiser, and I am offended by your endorsment of him.

Well, according to my brother Hitler is my idol so... lol I like the character 'cos he has as "good" luck as I do in every day life.

Don't be that pessimistic, preadatoress. Life isn't that bad!

By the way, is it a bad sign the water inside of my cook pot from the nudles i cooked once is purple now?

Seriously, if someone came to me and said "DUDE YOU CARE TOO MUCH FOR YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND THAT'S WHY YOU DO CRAZY SHIT" i'd pick up the nearest rock and smash his face with it. Because with that statement you are not only disrespecting my girlfriend and insulting my sense of judgement, but you are also addressing me as an equal, when you are obviously NOT my equal, you are a useless, worthless example of the worst that humankind has to offer and YOU AND ALL YOUR KIND MUST BE ERADICATED!

Hmm... do you want my nudlewater to throw on him instead of this rock?

This water is a bit fishy to me, i want to get rid of it...

If it's purple, you should put it in your mouth. Always. Even the Holy Bible teaches us this.

Ladies and Gentleman, may I oresent Christoph Waltz in his finest performance ever:

Behold the glory.

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

That guy is awesome :D

guess this is the answer that you watch on television xD

how many episodes / seasons does this guy have :D