Mebber, Yautja, 14 years ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VDvgL58h_Y

DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

Can't spell lold without OLD.

Shadowwall, Yautja, 14 years ago

Well my vacations is starting in a few days (although I have to study so it's not an actual vacation grrr)

But my dad, mom and sis will be out for a few days so having fun is the objective.

We all know what you mean, you don't have to call it "having fun".

Shadowwall, Yautja, 14 years ago

most people don't call it having pain but if that suits you.

and i obviously dind't mean that :D. K not obviously but that's not what i meant.

PS:no offence just cause it's off-topic

It's alight man, everyone does it. No need to hide.

Hunter_Predator, Yautja, 14 years ago

Okay I didnt want to make an entire topic for this but, in the rules if I remember right they said that sigs had to strictly be Alien, Predator, or AvP related. However a handful of members (myself included with my Itachi Sig) have broken that rule, the only one I can think of off the top of my head is Death Wraith but there are others. Should I change it to something AvP related? or is it ok the way it is because nothing has been mentioned about it.

Well i use this sig with the arguement that the Wraith's face is edited in such a way to represent the face of my RPG character. But as you can see i, who iz an rules obsessed person, actually think the strictly avp themed sigs and avatars rule is stupid and whoever made it should masturbate less so that he receives less pleasure.

Hunter_Predator, Yautja, 14 years ago

oooook, but I still need to know if I should change it. so if there are any mods reading this thenn..

Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

I'm not sure how the other mods feel, but I don't care if your sig is AvP-related or not.

Some time this week I'm going to edit the rule thread to make this easier.

MrXeno, Yautja, 13 years ago

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

LOL he looks happy indeed hehe

Some guys are really from another planet unless he got a million dollar for that :D

Mebber, Yautja, 13 years ago

It's somehow strange how many people like to watch some guy dandles his balls. Still funny, though.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

Sup.

"Death Wraith, keep my name outta your mouth and we can keep it the same dogg..."

Well hello there, mr_loco. I like to call my name "thing". So has my thing ever been in your mouth, or why would you say that? Because i assure you that yours has never gone through mine.

pampam pidapampam pepompom

I'm ALIVEE!!! I'm OUT OF CONTROL!!!! i'm LOSING MY SOUL!!!

woooooaaaaaah let's put on the fire and rolll!!!!!!

I Can't be a ranger when i'm living like a devil, can't be your'e lover when i'm living like a rebel!!!

Anyone know this song just to get relaxed eh :D

the fire stuff i made that up the get pumped OH YEAH!

"your'e" sounds like yaut'ja language

Mebber, Yautja, 13 years ago

This whole forum seems to be a verbal warzone...

u-mad1.jpg

This topic is everything.
drugs, fun, sex, rock & roll, AVP, just insane stuff, charity, ...

:D

I lol'd at "charity".

So anyway, how about that weather...