Shadowwall, Yautja, 14 years ago

i rather not take a room this looks nice too :D
anyway just wanna answer the guy's questions :p
So drageous i don't have any games of AVP on the ps2 and shit and i never will and i will never use it again except with 50 years to so my grandkids what an ancient console looks like :D
i'm just playing AVP3 on xbox-live that's the only thing at the moment but i do want AVP2 on pc again but nobody answerd my topic so far

Mebber, Yautja, 14 years ago

Hmm... the condome is called "trojan", not "trojan horse", so maybe that's their thought: Trojan resisted the siege about 10 years, so it is somehow a good synonym for resistance and impregnability. Well of course its a very bad idea anyway cause it is so easily to misunderstand... sounds like bad marketing.

Is this company actually prosperous?

@DW
"gtfo troll!"
You become abusive so quickly? Pathetic. Well... since you are the one starting quarrels all the time wouldn't make that YOU the troll? Hmm. Well, you are still a bit amusing.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

"Well... since you are the one starting quarrels all the time wouldn't make that YOU the troll?"

Wow, you actually managed to figure that out. I don't know where you've been for the last few years, but in this thread, i do not make serious conversation.

Dragous, Yautja, 14 years ago

then there are no point in argueing then...

see ya!

drageous??? :D

And the other two troll guy's :D these last post don't seem to make much sense but that's wy this thread is here so...

if i were a troll a potato or a tomato ...
where would i be ?

K I really surpassed myself this time

Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

All I know is that the roof (the roof) the roof is on fire.

Mebber, Yautja, 14 years ago

"but in this thread, i do not make serious conversation."

Only in this thread?

RIGHT! Quiet, the lot of you! This thread was intended for discussion unrelated to the theme of extraterrestrial warfare. Instead, it has become silly!

Time for some precision drilling!

xD k

Just threw some water on the roof

"Only in this thread?"

I don't recall specifiying.

So. Let's talk about some of that... extraterrestrial warfare and shit. I think extraterrestrial warfare is very healthy.

wy healhy ?

Extraterrestrial warfare is good for the liver and it builds character.

i see

However, excess of extraterrestrial warfare could lead to shrooms growing on your dick.

cleticyautja, Yautja, 14 years ago

this counts as extraterrestrial warfare?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljEC7HKbP0g

O_o

No, that is happening on Earth. Earth is not extraterrestrial.

predatoress, Yautja, 14 years ago

cletic - what the hell...? Where you people find this shit? lol (On youtube yeahyeah but still I never come across with anything funny...)

>.>

Deathdrop posted that not long ago actually. That's where he found it.

predatoress, Yautja, 14 years ago

So where did DD come across with it? <<