Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

I prefer to run around naked, though the cops don't seem to appriciate it.

Mebber, Yautja, 14 years ago

Mantle your genitals with a sock. Thereby no cop can bother you beeing completely nude.

By the way, i like to wear ponchos.

shadowatching, Yautja, 14 years ago

Well make a leaf big enough for your junk, cops cant do anything about that. Girls can put postettes over their nipples, so why can't guys just use a sticker or something.

I find the poncho offensive, as it segregates sky water and ground water.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

FUCK THE POLICE!

This is just, cruel and unusual punishment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HgOMLnsJfQ

I'd hit it.

you would hit a child?

MrXeno, Yautja, 14 years ago

And hopefully not with a baseball bat or a sharp object of some sort...?

I wouldn't put it past THAT GUY WHO IS NOT D.W.

Seems he likes to hit not only girls, but kids too.

Sheesh.

Well, it's certainly a good thing that guy who is not DW isn't a member here, because that would be simply dreadful.

Well the DW i am talking about is Deathwraith. He already stated he would..

Shadowwall, Yautja, 14 years ago

Here drageous, you can talk to me here :p

so what is this all about?

What kind of soulless people are you? I said "I'd hit it." IT! Not her! That kid may be a girl but she is still human. I said IT, you... you...

Dragous, Yautja, 14 years ago

Shadowwall
I hate seeing a match wait out in the open but I have hoped u had a PS2 so I thought if u had one I would say it would be easier to take this match to another server but it will get a yelling at by other members here from another game most matches I take in high regards so the old DNAS server and the game is Champions return to arms it is one of the places that I go to on the weekends but the fun starts when u get there but can get boring at times but not often...

You two should take a room. It really seems like there is something between you...

Mebber. This is a room.

Hmm... could swear this is a buildup of bits and bytes, and not a room... aren't rooms these three-dimensional things with four walls, used for habitation? Where you -ok, maybe not you, but the very most of normal people- can eat, sleep, have sex and dance the hula if you like?

Perhaps i should consult wikipedia about this... but i'm pretty sure i know what a room is.

No, mebber. This. This is a room.

And lol@wikipedia. Gtfo troll. You know this is a room.

THIS CANNOT BE! I DENY IT!

So a Trojan commercial comes on, and I'm suddenly struck by what a terrible name "Trojan" is for a condom.Think about it: a bunch of little guys got inside a big disguise to get into the city, and then BROKE OUT when the enemy wasn't looking.