predatoress, Yautja, 14 years ago

"Did you just challenge me to a video game like it was an actual fistfight? Excuse me, I'll be over here laughing my ass off."

DD! rofl I've clearly born too early when people challenge each other over games nowadays... We really used to go out to fight in the old days lol

I honestly try to avoid to see any leakage of the new Predator movie so I get less disappointed than being hyped before the release, if the movie sucks. There's only win-win with this strategy.

MrXeno, Yautja, 14 years ago

I guess challenging each other at some silly video game is the new way of showing who got the biggest dick, than challenging each other in hand-to-hand combat with each other...

It must be a nice way to get rid of your enemy, when he tries to date the girl of your dream, by challenging him in a match of Counter Strike, or killing off his character in World of Warcraft.

Either way, I don't think the girl would want to date the winner anyway.

Kids these days...

Very true lol But as much as I used to love gaming I still think the biggest dick is proved otherwise than silly fights on the internet. But at least people like that who think they are tough when being able to move some stick character in game to beat the opponent, are amusing to us normal people lol

Well I was quite big dicked when beating my brother in old Bloody roar. He learnt to hate fighting games 'cos of that lol It's still more fun to hit him with soda bottles in real though.

shadowatching, Yautja, 14 years ago

Xeno, why don't they just whip it out and prove it that way? Whats wrong with that?!! Shit, i win the female..top competition LOL....

just do what people did before, I agree with Predess. Now its games games games, where is the sport of sayng "Yep, kicked his ass. Look at him, you can tell"

Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

I could understand if I insulted his Mother or soemthing, but I asked him to stop spammign for chrissake.

-shifty eyes- all you said was "stop spamming" and he thought you said "your momma"

well maybe his mom is named "Spam" that's what it seems like to me

hahaha, gods.

Shadow: "Shit, i win the female..top competition LOL...."

Thank you for that useful information.

what its true, its one reason I HATE corsets or anything that makes them pop out more, than it should be. Because then it looks fake.

Predess has seen me in a leather black one, before i lost some more weight. Now, I have a purple and black one, perfect and well...Yea.

DD: If you would insult his mom and he would challenge you on gamefight, I think that would be even more pathetic lol But I can't understand his reactions even I have tendencies to understand chaotic people.

I prolly win "the best lasagne of the day" :] lol I usually can't cook at all...

Shadow: "what its true, its one reason I HATE corsets or anything that makes them pop out more, than it should be. Because then it looks fake."

Thats why we buy clothes that fit us properly.

Sometimes I have to wear it for work, or when I have to and can't get out of something.

Yea, I said working in a corset. Though I have asked to stay in the back so I can wear the clothing I Like

Like "I may be crazy, i may be insane but around me there is never a dull moment' Or something similar. I Love baggy clothing, I have a shirt that is so big on me, that it literally goes to the ground and my boss hates it when I wear it. He thinks its a dress when its a t-shirt for those rather....-cough-large-cough-

Corsets looks nice tho, even when used as tops. But I could never stand the restricted feeling of not being able to bend or gasp breath. And in general I look like a tomboy in t-shirt etc. so I would be out of my nature in one.

Do you have hard plastic or metallic bones in your corset, shadow? I heard the metallic ones are better as they keep the shape except that they do shovel the breasts in your mouth if tied up too much lol The plastic ones are referred here as pissis tops as they're good for nothing and brainless teens uses them.

well the one you saw me in, was plastic

the new one is bone, or metal and yea, it pushes my breasts up to my lips...

but anyway, i can move around in it as tight as it is, just my waist is to small for the size i have, but i have to have it because of my chest size. I blame meh chest.

I still would feel like a stick figure when the middle section is supported so much. I heard they're good for aching back tho - only problem you may get musclelost if using them for long time, without speaking of internal damage. But I don't think any women wears them that much nowadays as they used to in the old age.

But again I also hate wearing socks - winter or summer I walk bare feet indoors and outdoors if it's possible. My toes needs to be free lol

FREE THE TOES

I hate shoes too, if i had a chance i would ban them. BAN THEM! anyway, yea I don't wear it all the time thank gods, just when something important like that happens. Weddings, glad I wasn't in one, just standing where I normally do

The shadows.

Hunter_Predator, Yautja, 14 years ago

I know this is probably the opposite end of the spectrum here, me being a guy clothing is different, but I generally prefer to wear tighter clothes. Now a little FYI I dress pretty gothic/emo so... tighter clothes is expected, plus I'm rather lean so there's no problem with them. Baggy clothes just make me feel short and fat where tighter clothes make me feel taller and thinner.

I usually wear tight jeans, sometimes even "skinney jeans" and I'm 5'10" and wear a size small shirt, my 20 year old sibling is like 5'8" and wears a large where as I'm taller and wear a small.

Again, I hate baggy or loose clothing.

I'm the kind of guy who likes having clothes that fit properly. Not too loose, and not too tight. As I feel like tight clothes would make me look like an anorexic person who haven't bought new clothes since he was 12 years old, when moving like a mummy/zombie in them.

Loose clothes would make it hard to move, or run away from the police or people. And also make me look like a kid who never bother to buy clothes, and get clothes from relatives, which doesn't fit at all.

But then again, I feel pretty uncomfortable in both categories...

I'm the kind of girl who likes to have clothes on in general << lol I'm not really picky what rags I wear at freetime, at school I wear semiproper outfit for biologists... Meaning I still probably look hideous in people's eyes lol Oh well, not an itch of my butt. I use lots of recycled stuff since I'm an ecologist and people throws away massive amount of suitable things to use. Of course the clothes have to be clean and tidy. The rest of them or unfit are usually send to recycling centres or Russian Carelia.

I don't quite get the tight ass clothing. It looks just awful when people tries to fit in too small clothing with skinny jeans and bursting skinfold on the waist even you would be normal weight. And really skinny looks like stick figures in them with twig legs. I'm not a fan of hiphop or whatever rapper style either where your crotch part hangs on your knees and you remind some moomin with that and a hooder. But I've never understood fashion either way... Clothes are just necessary evil you have to wear lol

Hunter_Predator, Yautja, 14 years ago

agree with the both of you actually, but I'm skinney so there's no "overhang" of skin as Predess said, but like I said I'm lean, I work out and the like so I'm not just skin and bones stick-figure, what muscle and healthy weight I do have makes me look...proportionate I guess is the word, so tighter clothes probably look the best on me.

..........I just hate baggy and loose clothes, like the kids walking around with their knees holding up the pants and the shirts that go all the way down to the knees too... god I hate that stereotype...

If my clothing start to sag in the crotch, i would be wearing a belt of my choosing. I hate it when it falls down that far, but i hate tight clothing. And yea you should see it here in az, almost all guys's pant are hanging to far, i have a tendency to want to pull them down further for shits and giggles and plus...i never understood that trend nor do I want to.