Mebber, Yautja, 14 years ago

What an idiot. Well the guys kicking gingers just inspired by a single south park episode are idiots, too. The world is overflown by idiots, what a shame.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbuYb6lLHX8&feature=rec-fav-watch-cur_emp-real_rev-rn

These autotune remixes are pretty awesome.

MrXeno, Yautja, 14 years ago

Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

You know what I said before about the ginger kid being the funniest thing on Youtube? Disregard it.

Take note:

- No visible crowd in the band scenes.

- The woman is the one demanding sex.

- He refers to an orgasm as "a LITTLE pleasure."

"- He refers to an orgasm as "a LITTLE pleasure."

Maybe he never had really good sex.

Maybe he's speaking from a woman's perspective about the man's orgasm.

predatoress, Yautja, 14 years ago

Wtf from what decade that song is? Condoms have 98% protection if you're not total bungler with it (and most likely those 2% belongs to that category).

"Each day 15,000 abortions" Well 216,000 babies are born every day so we still get 201,000 brats to consume already overpopulated world...

Just gotta love christian propaganda.

DD - in my point of view women are more sexual creatures than men so I can't see anything wrong with her demanding... lol

I'm not trying to invoke gender stereotypes here, but the idea that the girl picked up the guy in the car and drove him out in the middle of nowhere to pressure him into sex... That's a little out of the ordinary.

More to the point, though, it's ALWAYS the woman being the evil temptress in these sorts of videos. For a group of people who claim to be so against homosexuality, the fundies certainly do like to keep men away from vaginas.

Of course we are the temptress', we represent the inferior creature like the snake. Before patriarchal shit women were worshiped of their ability to create life, and snake was seen as the symbol of reborn. So someone had to fuck that up so men could reclaim the power (as for a note 'us' pagans worship both masculine and feminine side as without the other you wont have the other, and sexuality is seen as very normal form of this dualism).

"For a group of people who claim to be so against homosexuality, the fundies certainly do like to keep men away from vaginas."

rofl You know, this reminds me of the Carlin quote: "Have you noticed that most of the women who are against abortion are women you wouldn't want to fuck in the first place, man? There's such balance in nature." Gladly it also occurs to fundamental-christian-enthusiastic men. Woman would be crazy to give ass to a person who is against contraception and/or abortion.

Still quite funny vid lol Poor people though. Just argued on youtube weather masturbation is natural or not ('cos even animals does it, do they have soul/sin?). I think christians would be hell lot of calmer and relaxed if they could at least use their hands once in a while...

tl;dr

Anyway women suck. It's funny because it's true.

Well, what do yu expect from a religion founded on stories about baaaad and evil humans with no penis?

Just think of adams first wife, Lilith, she was the incarnation of a emancipated woman, and what did she got? Yeah a kick in her ass.

Well it's a strange thing the first chapters of the bible, a holy book for billions, just focus on how bad women are. Guess God is gay.

You did not just call Lilith emancipated... Lilith was not emancipated. At all. There are two types of women nowadays. The ones who destroy fucking everything like Eve and the ones who do something stupid and then bitch about how no one agrees with them and go fuck around with everyone to get their self asteem back or something, like Lilith. And there is only one type of man, the man that has to take both kinds of women's shit all the time, like Adam. And for some reason he chooses to do so. In conclusion, all humans are morons. And so are all the angels and the demons and since humans were made in His image, so is God himself. This whole existence is full of morons.

Well I like Lilith. At least she had guts to kick some ass.

Wraith, you are wrong. There are two type of men, the guys without balls (I'm not talking about the actual organs) and the others who can face real women. Adam belonged to the first category 'cos constantly bending over.

And yes, we do suck. But only the worthy ones lol

But since I'm gay black communist nazi feminist, I want to kill all men and take all your money so I can live happily with comrades living in my head^^

Is being a black gay communist nazi feminist even possible?

Because if so, I'd like to be a vegetarian vampire Velociraptor living in the diamond-encrusted womb of an 8-foot Zoroastrian transvestite weregoblin, shooting tornadoes out of my eyes to absorb my enemies and thereby transport them into the Devil's inner ear. He'll be snorting and coughing all day, but he'll never make the itching stop.

... What were we talking about?

Lilith kicked some ass? The fuck are you talking about? She just ran off and fucked like a whore, didn't kick shit.

And that other type of men that you are talking about is called the gay society.

DD - don't ask me if that's possible, I've been called as that (almost at the same time by same person) lol I kept that hilarious combination, the uber demon of which western far-right catholics have nightmares of. If only adding "muslim" and "terrorist" to that it would be perfect evil.

And Lilith was able to doubt the system god created, like Lucifer. I call that "kicking ass" or "thinking by yourself". Maybe she seeked for a better breeder than balless bend-over Adam? << (Could explain the biological background to this but I doubt you even care for that much of my blabbing so I leave it)

In some stories Lilith wasn't banished from the paradise, she just went off. She discovered God's true name and blackmailed him to give her Wings so she could fly away from that boring place.

Blackmailing God- well i really would call that "kick someones ass" :-)

Edit1 @DW:

Besides, what do you mean she wasn't emancipated at all?

She refused to subordinate to Adam because he was a jerk, thereby making the Big-Bad-Daddy angry.
She was created from the same stuff like Adam, so she was equal to him... not like Eva, who was just a female clone of Adam (hm.... the whole humanity is based on a very kinky form of incest, öärks... ;)).
And to fuck around with everything and everyone all over the place is also a big point in emancipation... just as the men does.

Yeah and she's the only human still immortal, cause she never ate from the forbidden fruit. Guess that's some kind of reward for her assertiveness.

I bet she's a hot one.

Hmm.... would like to date her once...

You guys have heard some really trippy stories about her, huh? There was no system, there was no emancipated human, there was no blackmailing and Lilith hasn't been human in a pretty long time. This was back in the time when humans couldn't tell right from wrong. Seriously, they weren't even completely self-aware, they were just like the angels were and that's not at all emancipated. She's just a dog that bit the hand that fed her. All she did was that she wanted to ride the cock but Adam said NAY, FOR I AM RETARD and so she ran off and fucked with someone who would let her fuck the way she wanted, so she became a demon brood mother and then those stupid angels found her and were like HOLY SHIT THERE'S FUCKING DEVIL BABIES ALL OVER THE PLACE and she was YEA SO WHAT and they were BITCH GTFO and bitchslapped her ass to hell where she is giving birth to Succubi and Incubbi as we speak. If i don't let a cat in my house because it fucking pisses everywhere and makes my house stink, that doesn't mean the cat is emancipated.

And nowadays she's just the wife of Samael and while Samael may be a pimp, she's just some tard who is constantly giving birth. Bravo Lilith! U tard.

The first emancipated creatures were the humans after Eve, when they ate the fucking apple and became the first creatures to be able to think freely of the world around them.

So, anyone eat any cheese recently?

Nah, though i eat a lot of pumpkin seeds generally.