DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

Shit dude, i'm so out of humour, i wouldn't know humour if it were sucking my dick and it were raining at 3:40 in the morning while two dogs are howling outside, one is a Labrador Retreiver, the other is a cross between a Husky and a Saint Bernard, but they soon stop howling because thye notice a cat and start running after it and barking can be heard until 20 minutes later the cat runs into my balcony and the two dogs stop barking and running and sniff eachother's butts and leave, at this point my dick still on't get up because i'm not noticing the humour trying to suck on it and it's fucking 4 in the morning and i'm really not in the mood, do you fucking understand what i'm fucking saying?

Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

In light of people bitching that Captain America is "left-wing", or trying to put politics in Superhero comics, or complaining that superheros aren't liberal or conservative or whatever, or saying that ALL comics ever made are trash because you didn't agree with ONE thing ONE comic said...

You represent all the annoying bullshit from the real world that sometimes makes it difficult to live here. Get the fuck out of my escapism.

I'm actually too pissed off to ryme right now. Could ONE THING in this fucking country not be absorbed into politics? Please? No, of course not. We're not allowed to have fun, because that could get in the way of the giant log wedged up our collective ass.

Cuz' this is seeeeeeeeeris buisness, this fictional spandex-clad superhuman. Yessiree.

I vote we magically banish their negative vibes the same way Grant Morrison boosted sales on his book...

Wankfest. It's the only way.

I can't wank right now, i'm depressed because i don't like the dutch.

Mebber, Yautja, 14 years ago

jeez, maybe it's because i've drunk a few beer, maybe it's because english isn't my native language, maybe it's because it is very late and my boss is gonna kill me if i'm late up tomorrow- but i haven't understand anything yu two just said.

You're german. I've been talking to a german girl for a week now. She doesn't understand me either... You germans just don't understand...

Nun, es gibt viele Dinge die wir nicht verstehen. Aber ich schätze das geht allen Menschen auf der Welt so. Vermutlich gibt es niemanden, der wirklich "versteht". Was dieses deutsche Mädchen angeht- naja, was soll ich sagen? Vielleicht war sie einfach doof.

---

Guess it's all about the language...

Edit1: But i like the english language. German is very different. In my opinion, english is a great language to enunciate in gallow's humor.

Edit2: depressed? this life-slogan brought me up many times:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlBiLNN1NhQ

Well she's not really German, she's Austrian but i can't say that because i support the motion that Austria is actually only a nickname for Australia.

In any case, she's not really stupid, i'm just much smarter than her.

But my problem really is with the dutch. They are so far away... I hate that.

Dutch are very cool. Got some good weed. Well, Netherland is just a few miles from my hometown, lucky thing.

Yeah never mix Germany and Austria, man! It's like i would say "Canada is the same as the USA". Indeed most germans even would banish all bavarians as well. They're the damn cousins of Austria, hell!

Wouldn't it be strange if all cultures were judged only on the quality of their weed?

Wait, Canada isn't even anywhere near America, it has its own continent called Canadia that was taken off the map because no one liked it.

Well seems like somebody has forgotten to tell that MY teachers.

Hmm, isn't a good argumet since PISA, shit.

MrXeno, Yautja, 14 years ago

Remember that Austria got all the interesting people, such as Mister Hitler and Mister Fritzl.

"Where izt mein newzpapier!?"

FRITZL IS AN AUSTRALIAN HERO STOP MOCKING THEIR LEGACY QQ

Jepp Austria owns all the good guys. The only thing Germany has to offer is beer.
Do you know german beer? It's a good beer. I like that beer.

Well, except bavarian beer.

MrXeno, Yautja, 14 years ago

At least Hitler knew how to rhyme! And to parteey!

Meh, my favorite beverage comes from Holland.

Mine too... QQ

O Holland!
Our home and native land!
True patriot love in all thy sons command.
With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The True Middlish strong and free!
From far and wide, O Holland,
We stand on guard for thee.
God keep our land glorious and free!
O Holland, we stand on guard for thee.
O Holland, we stand on guard for thee.

shadowatching, Yautja, 14 years ago

Deathdrop
2010-02-15 20:51:57
Yautja
Wouldn't it be strange if all cultures were judged only on the quality of their weed?

Try reading high times. They judge of course.

@Mr. Xeno: Invading Russia, apparently, was not one of those thngs.

@ everyone: http://www.cracked.com/article_18428_if-bruce-wayne-had-more-normal-childhood-5Bcomic5D.html

I'm the goddamn Bunnyman!