DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

I just watched paranormal activity, the movie was pretty well done, the ending was a bit exagerrated, but overall it was a good movie, shows you that you can make something interesting and worth watching without creating a whole forest and a bunch of blue people who can't pronounce "Jake Sully" right even if the only refference to how it would sound is the time they heard it pronounced right.

I'm gonna be a pooper here (yes, just pooper, just pooper) and double-post to ask this:

Since this: "After an unprovoked attack on one of our dropships, sent on a diplomatic mission, Weyland-Yutani Corporation regrets to inform you all that it is now at a state of war with Alpha Draconis." is written in the Weyland-Yutani clan's description, how come there are still members who are in both W-Y and AD? Because as i remember that was for the purpose of some alliance between them and Alpha Draconis, because Malus wasn't able to bla bla bla and whatever shit he pulled out of his ass in his attempt to... "conquer" the site... or whatever.

In any case, the rules still say that members can only be in one clan at any given time and since there is no further reason why an exception should be accepted, i think i'm gonna fall asleep cos it's fucking 5 AM. Or watch a movie first. But first i'll go pee.

shadowatching, Yautja, 14 years ago

Its deeper than that, go talk to him about it Dw. he i am sure would answer all your questions.

I was in fact addressing the actual authority on the site, the mods, not Malus. It's just a problem that i thought had been clarified, but obviously it still exists and i, as a citizen of this here forum, would be glad if it were resolved.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

Since none of them actually bother with the site anymore, it seems pointless to demand they leave the clan.

If they come back, then we'll deal with it.

TDN, Yautja, 14 years ago

I kinda wished I still had some clan powers, or at least Kidd was still here so we could remove them from the clan. I mean hell, I couldn't even understand wtf they're doing there in the clan in the first place. And no one in my clan other than shadowatching seems to visit anymore so I can't understand what's going on either.

life is taking over. Kidd is being a malus, as malus is being himself. Anyway, I can tell red to remove people or add others, if need be. But, i can just shoot her a e-mail.

Movies for feburary

Dear John (Wide; 2,500 theaters)
Channing Tatum Henry Thomas Amanda Seyfried
"Dear John" tells the story of John Tyree (Channing Tatum), a young soldier home on leave, and Savannah Curtis (Amanda Seyfried), the idealistic college student he... more »
Movie Info Photos View Trailer Buy Tickets

District 13: Ultimatum (Limited)
David Belle Cyril Raffaelli
Damien and Leito return to District 13 on a mission to bring peace to the troubled sector that is controlled by five different gang bosses, before the city's secre... more »

From Paris with Love (Wide; 2,600 theaters)
John Travolta Jonathan Rhys Meyers Kasia Smutniak
A personal aide to the U.S. Ambassador in France, James Reese (Jonathan Rhys Meyers) has an enviable life in Paris and a beautiful French girlfriend, but his real ... more »

Frozen (Limited)
Kevin Zegers Shawn Ashmore Emma Bell
A typical day on the slopes turns into a chilling nightmare for three snowboarders when they get stranded on the chairlift before their last run. As the ski patrol... more »

The Most Dangerous Man in America: D... (Limited)
A documentary on Daniel Ellsberg, a high-level Pentagon official and Vietnam War strategist, who concluded that the war was based on lies and leaked 7,000 pages of... more »

Untitled Bob Marley Documentary Proj... (Limited)
A documentary about legendary reggae star Bob Marley, which has been authorized by Marley's family.
TOPFRIDAY, FEBRUARY 12, 2010

Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The L... (Wide)
Logan Lerman Brandon T. Jackson Alexandra Daddario
It’s the 21st century, but the gods of Mount Olympus and assorted monsters have walked out of the pages of high school student Percy Jackson’s Greek mythology text... more »

The Butchering Ghost (Limited)
A woman works for the Law Firm from hell -- literally -- and they have committed a murder that leaves her with a haunting she'll never forget.

The Wolfman (Wide)
Anthony Hopkins Benicio Del Toro Emily Blunt
Inspired by the classic Universal film that launched a legacy of horror, "The Wolfman" brings the myth of a cursed man back to its iconic origins. Oscar® winner Be... more »

Valentine's Day (Wide)
Ashton Kutcher Julia Roberts Anne Hathaway
"Valentine's Day" follows the intertwining storylines of a group of Los Angelinos as they find their way through romance over the course of one Valentine's Day. ... more »
TOPFRIDAY, FEBRUARY 19, 2010

Shutter Island (Wide)
Leonardo DiCaprio Mark Ruffalo Ben Kingsley
From Oscar-winning director Martin Scorsese, "Shutter Island" is the story of two U.S. marshals, Teddy Daniels (Leonardo DiCaprio) and Chuck Aule (Mark Ruffalo), w... more »

The Ghost Writer (Limited)
Tom Wilkinson Jim Belushi Olivia Williams
"The Ghost Writer" tells the story of a former British Prime Minister, Adam Lang (Pierce Brosnan), who is holed up on an island off the Eastern seaboard of the U.... more »

The Good Guy (Limited)
Alexis Bledel Scott Porter Anna Chlumsky
Story centers on an ambitious young Manhattanite and urban conservationist who wants a good job, good friends, and a good guy to share the city with.
TOPFRIDAY, FEBRUARY 26, 2010

A Prophet (Limited)
A young Arab man is sent to a French prison where he becomes a mafia kingpin.

Cop Out (Wide)
Bruce Willis Seann William Scott Adam Brody
Two longtime NYPD partners on the trail of a stolen, rare, mint-condition baseball card find themselves up against a merciless, memorabilia-obsessed gangster. Jimm... more »

The Crazies (Wide)
Timothy Olyphant Radha Mitchell Joe Anderson
Residents in a small Kansas town are beset by a virus that causes insanity and death after a mysterious toxin contaminates the local water supply.

Yellow Handkerchief
William Hurt Maria Bello Eddie Redmayne
The story is about a convict released from prison for an old murder who is thinking about returning to his ex-wife and his former life.

Watched Pandorum yesterday. It's a really bad combination of Alien, Predator and Cube Zero. They had a good idea and a good setting, but everything else is bad.

I heard it was worth seeing and enjoying. -shrug- Might just rent it at the redbox.

It could have been good, but it's ridiculous. In the "wtf are you making fun of me with this movie?" way.

Well, it might give me ideas to use in real life. I am slowly dying out on my spaztic ways, I NEED INSPERATION!!!

As for making fun of me in that way, watch "the ruins" now that movie was shit. I am sorry, but "The cave" was better then "the ruins" UGH! Hell, even avp2 was better than ruins.

mmm...rob zombie music.

Should go and get me a drink and watch...scooby doo, yes I watch it. I even have a friend who can talk exactly like shaggy and he put his voice on my phone. So i win! Whoot, spaz is da winner. Anyway, yes I win, If done right..he might look like him...all but the face...anyway...gods...SHAGGY!!

MrXeno, Yautja, 14 years ago

The only scene i somewhat found funny in the movie The Ruins, was when some chick angrily throws a clump of vines at the people who prevents her from escaping, and hits a boy which is brutally killed.

Although, she should had continued to throw vines at them all while Benny Hill theme plays in the background...

The movie Splinter was somewhat okay.

predatoress, Yautja, 14 years ago

I watched a docu called Kymatica which stated Bush, European kings etc. people were decadents of Mohamed... I think that was a bit too far reached lol It included also other weird shit but also some very interesting points.

With Malus and stuff - I still don't get it and I'm not even sure if I wanna know what have been going on lol

I watched something called "Eragon" the other day. I liked it better when it was called "Star Wars."

So, DD, since the RPG has pretty much ended, why is it still displayed as active?

I don't know... Cosmic rays?

There be them newbs that be confused by its appearance matey

I know, was just being a smartass.

It's fixed. Thanks for pointing that out.

Yea, well, i was just talking like a pirate.