shadowatching, Yautja, 14 years ago

And I am sure you know turkish, like I know Japanese. Chinese, I have to go to james and ask his grandfather. Japanese i have to go to Ry or red for that
Danish, well...come on, that's almost like finnish i am sure?

Then there is Filipines, which I have to go to Hanz or benz (seriously their parents named them that).

So, please don't act like you knew what i was saying.

Latin has some romanian, i am wondering why you even talked about "council" unless you think i need a shrink? Seriously though, they probably like me back due to the fact I left 2 days later. Got bored, what can I say =shrug=. I was younger and daring.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

Stop fighting. Now.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

Alright here's how this is gonna end... Either shadow never again mentions me or anything having to do with me in her retarded bursts of stupidity, actually no, she never again so much as implies me or any vague idea of me in any of her future posts and i do the same regarding her, or i make sure to get banned and then she's all your problem. Think about it. On one hand you have the opportunity to make the fat lump shut up and everyone (but her) is happy. On the other hand you have the opportunity roll a snowball down a snowy mountain and see what happens. Only take note that this snowball has already been rolling down that mountain for years and not only is it big enough to swallow a whole city, but it has already swallowed so many stupid minds that it almost has a mind of its own.

You know i love this forum, it was my first forum and all that, but i am so fucking tired of seeing this amount of stupid being left loose to wonder about, of having to accept the non-sapient creatures that drop the world IQ by several hundred points (each) as actual human beings, that i am willing to say goodbye to it permanently with the knowledge that i am one of the very few who still post.

Also whoever reads that last post of hers and still considers her actually remotely intelligent or in any way educated, is a fucking moron himself. I don't give a shit who gets offended by this. I haven't seen that much stupid in a single paragraph in my entire fucking life.

I'll be honest: I only skimmed that post. I think I got the general idea, though.

Shadow: Don't mention DW.

DW: Don't mention Shadow.

Nobody wants to dredge through pages and pages of this bullshit, so each of you just pretend the other doesn't exist. Please. For the love of God.

Sentence fragments. I has dem.

yawn-736832.gif

Getting Dw to do anything, is like being anally raped and the skin cut off by hand. IT won't ever happen, as you seen I even told him to leave me alone and does he? HElla nope, now what is left? You told him to stop, i told him to stop. Red even told him to stop on messenger, ok her brother but still.

HE NEVER FUCKING STOPS. Its like....a thrill for him, in the most disgusting jerking off way.

I am sure after almost a year and a half of someone saying "leave me alone" would mean something by now

What the fuck are you talking about you fucking retard, you're the one who keeps this going, you can't fucking shut your mouth and get out of the spotlight for one fucking minute because you know that if you do, no one will ever mention you again. Can't that fucking cancer work any faster? Can't you punch it to make it angry or soemthing? Goddamnit.

You see, she won't ever stop, whatever i agree to, she will suddenly decide isn't good enough and start blabbing with her stupid sentences devoid of logic or any kind of common sense. She is mentally and emotionally retarded and i will only shut up about it when she does, or when someone in a neutral position acknowledges that fact and agrees that there is no point in further responding to a retard.

Have you ever seen a hearse go by, and said to yourself, "some day, I'll die?" They put you in a little box, and cover you up with dirt and rocks. And all goes well for 'bout a week, and then your coffin begins to leak. The worms crawl in, the worms crawl out, the worms play pinochle on your snout.....

I'm going to say it one more time: DROP IT.

If I see any more posts from anyone contributing to this argument, I will delete them.

I did. I heard that on a tv show and thought it was funny. Sheesh, calm down Dd

DROP IT? OH IT BEEN DROP'D!

Well, I'm glad that's been resolved.

MrXeno, Yautja, 14 years ago

And now for something completely different!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAONkS06LFU

Well played...

Here you go DD.

cthulhu.jpg

Gaunt, Yautja, 14 years ago

DD why the hell do u wan't them to stop??? Their arguments are the entertainment on this site (along with My Skull, The random picture thread ect).

Honestly I think it's lol with what they come up with half the time, bitching like an old married couple.

Um ... no offence to anyone =/

By "them," I assume you mean King Kong and Godzilla. I broke it up because I hate to see giant monsters fight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxI46nl9pkc

whoot, no pants!!!11!!!11!!!11!!!

predatoress, Yautja, 14 years ago

"Danish, well...come on, that's almost like finnish i am sure?"

Have to correct you, shadow, danish is very different from Finnish since it's germanic language and reminds of norwegian or swedish spoken while having hot potato in your mouth. Finnish is Finno-Ugric and rare language - that's why it's so hard to learn correctly if being used to germanic languages.

Finnish sounds more like hungarian that anything and danish sounds like someone's taking a piss in your mouth.

Well go watch "barbie girl" In german. I am sure someone is having butt smex predess. LOL. That's why I put a question at the end of the sentence, wasn't quite sure.