'Predators' Script

FireHunter, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

What does everyone think about it? I think it's a good script but that's bearing in mind that I think what they meant by 'Super Predators' was 'Really Good Predators That Can Kill Someone Unnoticed While Another Guy's Staring Straight At Him' if they meant 'Predators With Super Powers' I'm not going to bother even going to see the movie.

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

"Think of a regular predator jacked up on steroids."

Well i hate to disappoint them but regular predators are jacked up on steroids.

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

^ That would explain why they're so pissed off all the time.

Pred_Killer, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Why would they make them BIGGER? I think they should make them smaller, more agile, possibly give them a paler, more human look, that would make them creepier, I always thought they looked so friggen retarded when juxtaposed to something of artwork like the Alien straight from the mind of Giger, I do hope in future AVP movies, they make them more like those creatures from 'Pandorum', but with blades and plasma cannons and shit, that giving me goosebumps just thinking about it it's so awesome.

predator428, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Predators aren't supposed to be creepy, they are meant to be big-ass hunters from an alien safari planet, parading around with severed heads on their belts.

On the script, it might turn out to be an actually good version of Forever Midnight. Lets just hope they don't go overboard with any new pred tech like hoverboards or mind control devices.

21GT, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Mind control devices? Dude, just remember that the Predators are skill-full hunters. If they did have mind control devices, there would be no need of hunting for glory or pride for your tribe

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

^ Which is why he didn't want them in the movie. They WERE in a nocel called "Forever Midnight" and it screwed the whole concept up.

21GT, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

well sorry man, I did not kno that, we dont sell any of the AVP comics or novels around here