hunterspray55, Yautja, 14 years ago

how the crap do you make a clan

Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

LOL WUT?

ooook so how do i make one?

what the frick man! awwwwwwwwwww god look i just need to know how to make a fricken clan

dude your making it so its like you coming in my living room and taking a big dump do you here me man a dump

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 14 years ago

You can't,

We have more than enough 'clans' most of which are dead. So yeah, we don't need anymore clans and you don't need to make another.

wow thats stupid just for the record roblox is beter than this

We're not better than "roblox"? God, that just breaks my heart.

oook plz stop doing that crap under the line thingys

by the way you can watch my revuw on youtube

do you people whant to fight me on avp2

Your review on youtube? Crap under the line things?

What are you talking about?

black_warrior, Yautja, 14 years ago

hes talking about your sig.

A dump man, a dump....thats going in my famous quotes...

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Yautja, 14 years ago

This idiot been banned yet?

Someone get out the Banhammer!

He hasn't done anything to warrent a banning yet, so I'll leave him be. It's entertaining.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 14 years ago

A clane? A clane? Buddy, do you know what the hell you're doing? No one has made a fucking clane in seven hundred years. Millions - billions, even - have tried and failed. What makes you think you're up to the task? Do you even know what a fucking clane is? Do you know what a fucking clane is, buddy? Do you? I'll tell you what it is, you arrogant mother fucker, you.

A clane... is hard to describe. A clane. What. Is. A. Clane. Well, what is god? English, is that really a language? Do you feel comfortable yet?

I'm the best there is and even I can't make a clane. I can certainly try again after all this time, but everyone knows I'll fail. What makes you think you can succeed where I didn't? You can't make a clane. I'm sorry to be the one to bust the nut here but you can't do it. I'm sorry. We've all tried.

But, hey. Don't get down on yourself. You at least have the right to know what a clane is.

...And so does everyone else. But no one knows what it is, do you understand? No one. A clane is impossible. Some believe it to be Zalgo or some other non-meme capable of undead immortality.

My lack of intelligent and big words to use here is no surprise - no one is smart when speaking of clanes. That's why this entire thread is full of shit.

Now do you understand why you can't make a clane, or should I draw you a diagram?

assassin, Yautja, 14 years ago

you cant!!!!!!!!!!!!

how old do i have to be to have an aconte

ps sorry if i snaped at you

black_warrior, Yautja, 14 years ago

Well an aconte is one of the most sacred creatures only allowed an owner of someone who has passed their manhood ritual.

Age? Bah, Age is a number...its all in the test....

And Malus, its the bendystraw, not the banhammer.

If you're younger than 16, this site is probably not for you.