Paul Anderson got Hitched!

FireHunter, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Paul W.S Anderson, Director of the much beloved movie *cough* AvP got married to Milla Jovovich on the 22nd of August.
Any thoughts?

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Milla Jovovich?!

What the hell, man? He made crap movies like AvP and Death Race, so he gets a supermodel wife? Lame.

delta-boy, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

That made me sad, I am not-content.

Do you know, he will prob ruin Milla just like all his films.

:D

the_doctor, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

what...the...

PREDATORv2, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Ha, this means AvPvRE.

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

What is this i don't even

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Excellent! She's ahead of schedule. We should recieve reports of a tragic accident resulting in his death shortly.

Daymn, I do love an operative who shows initiative.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

paul andersun cul i guss... eh likes make films ;/

Well, good for him. I guess I'm the only one here who doesn't totally think he should contract some sort of fatal disease.

No, really. I seriously hope he produces one good film before he dies.

...Which, according to everyone in this thread, should be very soon.

Gaunt, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Hit by a piano while walking home, It was an accident =)

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Agent #02- UH I MEAN HIS WIFE WENT CRAZY AND KILLED HIM..

...yeah.

killswitch, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

ive actually known they were together for several years now.

Great, yet uninteresting news lol

----
I still love the way all the idiotic children on this site act like Paul Anderson is the anti-Christ. Show some appreciation towards the mans chosen field and acknowledgment towards the state of science fiction today.

Science fiction would be an absolute nightmare to work with, when i get out of film school and hopefully start working in film... several years down the line, i will NEVER except a science fiction script through fear that one day you lot will be on some fan site making fun of me and hoping i contract some deadly virus. lmfao very tough crowd
---------

^ Somehow, I don't think anyone was actually serious about wishing him ill. At least I'd like to think they weren't.

To quote a certain dog puppet: "I keed, I keed!"

black_warrior, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

I thought Anderson did Event Horizon? That being the only other movie i can think of by him, was a great movie. So i gotta give him some respect.

PREDATORv2, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

He also gave us Soldier which made Kurt Russell a super-duper badass action star! He made all the RE films and the first Mortal Kombat.

Now that I think of it, its only fitting that he and the zombie killer hook up.

killswitch, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Yes DD im aware it was a joke, or atleats i too hope it was, for the sake of human fiber lol.

His movies aint great, good or bad to be honest. I sort of just watch his movies and then continue with my life.

A movie as good as the matrix has me thinking afterwords and one as bad as avpr also has me thinking afterwards. His are something in between, at least hes making mediocre sci-fi movies, someone has to jump on that grenade.

Nick_Kang_20, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Anderson isn't that bad.

He did screw up AVP, but it could've been worse (think Uwe Boll).

I heard Uwe Boll is making a Legendary movie.

Well, now he's certainly just doing it for teh lulz.

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

He made Postal... That has to be the worst idea for a movie ever...

I feel bad for Boll, too. I mean sure his movies suck but I honestly believe that he can produce at least one film that critics won't get together to shit on.

Pred_Killer, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Am I the only one here who likes Anderson's movies?

-withdraws-

Event Horizon is supposed to be pretty good, so I don't think you're the only one.