Predator3

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 14 years ago

If the movie is made, where and when would you like it set? I've heard some ideas from people that a 1800's style western might be interesting, but I can't help to think it would be hard to pull something like that off.

Maybe something in ancient china, predators battling ninjas. Although to me, the most logical step is for the next predator movie to show us more about the predator culture, so either in space or on a predator planet.

HarrySmith, Yautja, 14 years ago

John Davis wants to make Predator 3, and he wants Arnold Schwarzenegger to star in it. Predator 3 is far from official, mind you, because nobody knows what Arnold Schwarzenegger’s long-term political goals are. Also, we assume it’ll probably be quite hard to find anyone clever enough to write a film where the universe’s most advanced game hunters have trouble outwitting a rich old bloke with a funny accent.

Gaunt, Yautja, 14 years ago

Well I'll be happy as long as It has loads of fights and not much talk ( Not that Preds really talk ).

And if there are Preds fighting ninjas that would be funny, Nunchuck vs Wristblades.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 14 years ago

Ninjas would even the odds, but it would be uninteresting. I mean as an actual movie, not an action scene.

Pred_Killer, Yautja, 14 years ago

That would just be downright silly.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

My dream Predator movie:

Set during the 1970's, takes place in miles of desert. The main character would be a Hunter S. Thompson type of person investigating a Manson family-type cult that have gotten their hands on a new drug derrived from the stimulant from Pred 2. A badass elder lands to take it back. Chaos ensues.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 14 years ago

An arrogant Predator, fresh from finishing the hard meat trial, encountering a master samurai in ancient Japan. They have somewhat equal beliefs. Some life lessons are learned, or something. Plus, it would be really kickass. And samurais are better than ninjas.

And thanks to the media, less ridiculous, too.

Pred_Killer, Yautja, 14 years ago

I would like to see some Pred on Pred action. Like maybe a rogue predator, a bad blood or summat, escapes from a maximum security prison on say their homeworld, Yautjos or something, and is going on a killing spree on Earth or somthing I dunno I'm downright horrible writing pred stories XP

DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

I think i've said this twice already... A bad-blood vs elder vs military man or police man or something in a city.

I wonder if i could find the idea i wrote the first time i thought of it...