Could the AVP Elder be called Scar?

tashux22, Undefined, 14 years ago

He looks a little older, bigger and has the same mark on his forehead and mask as the Scar Predator.

Would it make sense to call him the Elder Scar Predator?.

concretehunter, Undefined, 14 years ago

why? are you planning on referenceing him in future? and no i would just refence him as the elder from avp

DeathWraith, Undefined, 14 years ago

I say all living creatures that have a scar on their body should be called Scar from now on.

concretehunter, Undefined, 14 years ago

what u bean smokeing death.

black_warrior, Undefined, 14 years ago

The mark on the helmet or face of the elder was most likely (havent seen AVP in ages) the clan's symbol. The only eason Scar is called Scar is because he was the only yautja of the 3 to bear the clans mark on that hunt.

Ofcourse the elder would have it, he is supposed to be the most experienced hunter within the clan.

So no, i would not call the elder Scar.

PREDATORv2, Undefined, 14 years ago

"same mark on his forehead and mask"-

Seriously? I need to watch PREDATOR2 again.

They're two different predators, I've heard the predator elder in PREDATOR2 referenced as "GreyBack" which seems fitting.

-Bloo-, Undefined, 14 years ago

There's no way Scar could have been him AND and the elder at the same time.

Unless you're talking about the jungle hunter and the Predator 2 elder... in which case you're right and wrong. JH's costume was used for the P2 elder with some minor changes.

PREDATORv2, Undefined, 14 years ago

Technically speaking, the P2 elder suit was the same exact suit used in the first Predator movie. The Scar predator suit from AVP was based directly on the predator suit from P1..

So with that said, yeah they would have similar features.

Drew54, Undefined, 11 years ago

that makes me wanna watch it again