So mods i know this spam but could you tell me...........

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

When does the next RPG start EH? i was just wondering

CHCIKEN THATS RIGHT I SAID CHICKEN
Brick

Bob the frog lied i am not dieing i am alive and here to fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i am back in canada :) *pulls out pusle rilfe* lets go marines

Red_Machine, Undefined, 18 years ago

I had a feeling it wasn't true. I mean a 15yr old being sent to Iraq? That is one of the sickest jokes I have heard, and I have heard A LOT!

Bob, no offence, but it was pretty obvious that you were making it all up. I started to suspect something when you mentioned Iraq, but the whole "Dying from bloodloss" thing really sealed the deal.

That was low Bob, realy, really low...

redmachine4ux.png

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

Still debating or not whether to issue a ban on the both of you for such a distasteful prank. Definately not amusing.

BERG.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

Deathdrop, Undefined, 18 years ago

If you knew it was spam, you shouldn't have done it. And if you are in fact 15, you were lieing about the whole "war" thing. So, it'll be a warning if you do something like this again. Ok?

deathdrop1.jpg

predalien_64, Undefined, 18 years ago

sweet i cant wait, untell the next

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents

Kidd, Undefined, 18 years ago

:bounces off of walls with extreme exitement:

WELCOME BACK DEATH!!!! I was wondering when yall marines gonna return because I was bored as a sloth in a tree.

kidd-sig.jpg

Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

Oh look - the dead can actually speak to us....how interesting.

Mods, if you don't mind doing me a favour, can you issue bob the frog and Mr death an official warning please (that's two death has in total now.)

Mocking up a story that somebody is dying due to conflict in the middle east is a sick idea, we do not want such trash littered on this site.

newberg.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

Good to have you back, And we are (I believe) finished with the rpg, So, I'm thinking another one will be a while away.

crazy2.png

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

hoorah! =D

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

You are entitled to your opinions as i'm am to mine, guys, that's fine, but i wont be rushing to talk to either of these members in a hurry if they remain on the board, it's absolutely ridiculous that people lack enough brain cells to be able to post such outrageous comments like that. It's not on and i wont have it on this site.

BERG.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

See you in the mod room, Dave. Everyone else, I think it's best that this topic be locked.

deathdrop1.jpg

It's not clever is it donut? I mean c'mon, there is absolutely no need for comments like that at all, it is totally disgusting and things like that should be kept under wraps for the pathetic people who appreciate such humour. Not let out to people such as myself who have had family fight in war and come home almost mentally scarred for life after the events. There is no mistake in making a sick joke like that, those type of pranks are designed to offend, and i will not have it on this site. Am i being harsh? Maybe, But mr death and froggy already have stepped out of line previously so in essence, a ban should be presented as they are at warning 3.

The rest of the mods - DD,TD,OT, Buggy and Celtic - you guys talk it over, let me know what you think.

BERG.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

Well, they're both on warning 3. Bob the Frog for lying twice, and GENF DEATH for taking part in it. Dave, if you want them banned, I'll do it. In my oppinion, they deserve a warning, but a banning is a tad extreme. Still, it would get the point accross... I mean, mocking war is totally sick and wrong, and I can't say I'll be crushed to see those two leave, but I would give them one more chance. Again, if you want a banning, I will of course go along with the decision.

deathdrop1.jpg

kill_the_queen, Undefined, 18 years ago

dave plz dont snap at me for saying this. yes they know they did something wrong and yes if promise not to pull such a sad and sick joke. just give them warnings and then if they trie anything eles like this then u can ban them.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I feel a ban is totally in order. People like my brother fought in situations like that when he was in the army out in israel, the trauma people suffer is unthinkable, families are losing children everyday in war and some brainless child thinks it's clever to joke about something like that? Disgusting. I don't know what the hell families are teaching kids these days, there's no god damn respect at all, no morals or even the common decency to keep such foolish pranks to themselves or at least spout them off to other mindless buffoons who share the same twisted sense of humour. I personally have taken extreme offense.

BERG.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

a warning is fine, but not a ban. you will find people mocking past events like the holocaust that was a million times worse then the war in iraq, i mean i make jokes sometimes about really bad stuff and im not being serious, and i understand that there are some people who would take that offensive but thats how the world is today, if its a joke get over it. Bob and death did no intentional harm to the board, if it was a prank then laugh at it and keep living your life. It was perhaps wrong, but so is lieing, stealing, cussing, and all the other stuff that humanity does. And who on this board has never done something wrong? I believe a ban is unconstitutional.

I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

maybe it is disgusting, and i'm sorry if your brother was at all tramitized, but banning someone for making a joke about war is just...foolish. It doesnt automaticly label that one person someone bad for making a joke, i for instance have made a tons of jokes about the war in iraq, but thats because i believe the war was a dumb decision made by my dumb president. but now look at my personality, you never find me insulting people on this site, or hurting people. if bob and death made a joke about it (funny or not) and if it was a joke, jokes are not meant to be taken seriously despite the topic which is being talked about.

I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF