DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

Well that kinda sucks cos i just boiled it in hot spring water while pouring cinnamon and singing a chant for the goddess Athena and it came to life and ran away. I hope he doesn't try to become president though...

Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

Athena?! Well there's your problem. You should have chanted to the Salmon king's hot-ass wife, Babs the Blowfish.

Leandros88, Yautja, 14 years ago

no no no you have it all wrong! that won't cure it! go play fallout 3 and shoot the MIRV at your pubic hair, it'll go so deep into your dick you will piss out your ears.

Now you're just being silly.

Don't make me link the "offended" page. I would quickly become the first member with more than 3 warnings in the history of this site.

NEW POST! YEEEEAAAAH!

I SUPPORT THIS MOTION!

shadowatching, Yautja, 14 years ago

I TOLDED YOU ALL THAT I FOUND A BIKE WITH A PREDATOR MIXED. HA, now to prove it

predator-bike-1.jpg

Leandros88, Yautja, 14 years ago

i just orgasmed 16 times over.

Just put a guy in an alien suit on that thing and it's "Alien vs. Predator 3: Don't Drop the Soap."

I just orgasmed 16 times over Leo.

Auto_Pred, Yautja, 14 years ago

Terminator 2: Alternate Ending.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=177_gOVkcz0

Gaunt, Yautja, 14 years ago

Sick bike Shadow =)

BUM! Bum-bum-BUM! BUM BUM!

(Jump on it! Jump on it!)

BA-BUM! BUM BUM BUM! BUM bum

(Jump on it! Jump on it!)

predalienking, Yautja, 14 years ago

i find it very EASY to belive that at my current way of thinking and outlooks on life i am more mature then much of you at the age 14 sigh..... on a related note how many of you are 12 year olds that think alien vs predator is SUPER AWSOMLEY EPIC!!! and play M games huh huh??

Tribstar, Yautja, 14 years ago

Explain these outlooks of yours, Predalienking.

Oh and I thought AvP was kickass when I was 12, and I played M games. /flex

predalienking, Yautja, 14 years ago

a mostly how life is boring most of the population are imbicles no point to life also i unlike the majority of the teenage population belive in my own immortality i belive it is very likiely that i will die before 25 as the futre looks bleek as people say 2012 the world will end if the world does end in my lifetime i would perfer that it came sooner and im talking about the little children whinig and complaining

>i find it very EASY to belive that at my current way of thinking and outlooks on life i am more mature then much of you at the age 14 sigh..... on a related note how many of you are 12 year olds that think alien vs predator is SUPER AWSOMLEY EPIC!!! and play M games huh huh??

>i am more mature then much of you at the age 14

At what age do you learn proper English?

Also:

>a mostly how life is boring most of the population are imbicles no point to life also i unlike the majority of the teenage population belive in my own immortality i belive it is very likiely that i will die before 25 as the futre looks bleek as people say 2012 the world will end if the world does end in my lifetime i would perfer that it came sooner and im talking about the little children whinig and complaining

is what pretty much all 14 year old boys with no interest in actually mature matters think.

Mature =/= OMGAWD EVERYTHINGS ABOUT ME N I AM TEH ONLY SMART PERSEN IN TEH WURLDZ I WISH IT ENDZ

Mature = how to get a job, how to sustain a family, how to raise your children, how to leave something worthwhile to generations to come.

Now kindly get through puberty and then talk.

Tribstar, Yautja, 14 years ago

-Life is what you make of it, so therefore you define its point.

-The majority of the population plays their game of life, just goes to school then goes to college then goes to work and retires and thinks thats what it's all about. In most societies that's inescapable because that's how the world is run.

-2012 is up in the air. I think its fair to say that if we could die randomly on 2012 then we could die randomly tomorrow which is just as likely as any other day which makes me believe it's false. It makes sense to me that to end the world you'd need to take a large span of time to do it, and that kind of thing is noticeable as it progresses.

-There will always be whining and complaining. It's fun to ignore, though.

^ That is much better in my opinion. The only adjustment i'd make is "It's fun to provoke, though."