predatoress, Yautja, 14 years ago

Naah I promise to be nice to him lol

EDIT: Actually I have to get ready for smt so I'll be silent for a while... Or longer while if nothing happens in here.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

944 posts right now, i'm gonna let him get the 1000th this time...

Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

Stop fighting!

STOP FIIIIIGHTING!

YOU'RE RIPPING THIS FAMILY APAAAAAAAAAAAART!!!

CRAAAAWLING IIIIN MY SKIII-

Oh, look. "Curb Your Enthusiasm" is on.

So did anyone get to take a look at this thing i posted a few pages back?

THIS IS PURE JUSTICE

Also, how did Crawling become antimeme? I remember it was a pretty good song back when i was a teenager.

It isn't that it's a bad song, it's just that it's... Mock-able, if that makes any sense.

Lyrics-wise, Linkin Park isn't as repetitive as Korn, though.

I know all of Meteora and Hybrid Theory by heart.

789_CoolFace.jpg

Haven't listened to Linkin Park in a few years. It's just that the melodies are almost the same for every song and the lyrics are pretty mcuh about the same thing, so if you remember one, you remember all.

MrXeno, Yautja, 14 years ago

I remember when almost every videoes on youtube that was made by kids, had one particular Linkin Park song no matter what the video was about. It could be about historical wars, video games, movies, half naked chicks, you name it!

It didn't matter if the videos contained sad scenes or hilarious ones. They just had to use it even if it didn't fit at all. And damn, those people got pissed off if you said something politly about how boring it is to hear that song all the time.
(and yes, i can't remember the name of the song...)

linkinpark1gs2.jpg

Now it seems people have started to use one song from Disturbed instead...

^ And Metallica. They love their Metallica. Over and over again, over anything.

Hey, I like Metallica too, but there's a time and place...

Gaunt, Yautja, 14 years ago

Reading all the past posts it reminded me that if religion was a serious thing in my country i'd be a heretic and probably be dead by now.

GOD and SATAN speek out as fucking bullshit to me, I tested this after I read somewhere that if you sin god will curse you with illness and death ... XD

I havent really been reading the rest of the topic, something about music uhh ... Slipknot, Disturbed, Metalica, Papa roach, Linkin park.

"GOD and SATAN speek out as fucking bullshit to me"

WELL THAT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE ONLY EDUCATED ENOUGH TO SPELL 99% OF YOUR POST RIGHT, WHICH IN GRAMMAR NAZI COUNTRY IS A VERY SMALL PERCENTAGE

Bloody Brits and how they ruin the good ol' American language. And don't start that shit about English originating in England, because every properly educated American knows that when God first spoke, He said "Let there be light!" so English existed since before the Earth was even made.

Little known fact: Despite being black, God has a heavy Scottish accent.

And chainsaw arms, but that's another matter.

Are you sure you're not talking about the other God...?

Woah... That's fucking weird. I didn't know that character existed until that video.

WHAAAAT??? BACK IN MY DAY WHEN TEAM FORTRESS WAS NOT MADE OF RETARDED CARTOONS AND STUPID ACCENTS, EVERYONE KNEW THE DEMOMAN EXISTED!?! Srsly you guys...

On a different subject that seriously makes me rage...

You know i realized today that the US must either have or have had extremely bad strategists... In the Iraq war, the US did 2 very, very, extremely stupid things that anyone who isn't Bush would point at laughing because they understand how STUPID it is.

First retarded strategy was "Shock and Awe". It didn't work for Hitler against England, it didn't work for Japan against the US and it didn't work for the US against Japan. BUT WHAT THE FUCK LET'S DO IT AGAIN WITH LESS WEAPONS THIS TIME BECAUSE AMERICA, FUCK YEAH! And it obviously failed miserably because it obviously fails EVERY TIME.

The second idiotic strategy was to assume, based on 2 or 3 pretty cool guys, that the people of Iraq would SUPPORT BEING INVADED! BECAUSE LOL, WE'RE AMERICA, EVERYWUN WUVS USSSSSSSSSS ^__^ ~

Hitler did NOT take Belgium and Austria by assuming that everyone there would start sizziling their balls in joy when they see him and happily surrender their countries BCZ HE SO AWSUM!!!11! He did it by putting a fucking tank to the head of every man, woman and child in each of those countries and offering either surrender or eradication. The point is, if you're gonna play freedom fighter/peace keeper, stop taking your ideas from the greatest slaver/war monger in history. And remember, when you take your troups into a town and people all around are laughing, they're not laughing WITH you.

I hope the US isn't still basing its war strategies on how much the rest of the world likes America, because sooner or later someone's gonna get bored of playing monkey's babysitter and fly plane into the World Trade Cen- oh wait...

Well I think the american government should mind their own fu*king business for a change, than inviting them self into whatever they dislike. And perhaps they should shut up than bragging about their country being so democratic which they brought to Iraq who now got free press and free religion

Free Press... Free Religion in Iraq? Who are you kidding America? Iraqis can't even go to a local market without fear to be blown up to pieces as the country is 10 times worse than it used to be (Not saying Saddam was any good leader btw)
Bush was lecturing other nations about democracy while their own voting system is fundamentally flowed.
Some Americans are uneducated, uncultured, overweight, Prozac-nation obsessed with guns and violence! Sort out your own country before you spread your "freedom" to the rest of the world.

predatoress, Yautja, 14 years ago

"The second idiotic strategy was to assume, based on 2 or 3 retty cool guys, that the people of Iraq would SUPPORT BEING INVADED! BECAUSE LOL, WE'RE AMERICA, EVERYWUN WUVS USSSSSSSSSS ^__^ ~"

This is the epic fail Soviet did when thinking they can just march in Finland having people cheering at them. As they say, history tends to repeat itself but every person with higher IQ than their shoesize should understand no one wants an outsider to invade your country, no matter how shitty your own leadership is. And this is exactly why learning some basic shit from history is a good thing.

But nicely written, both of you lol

As a general rule: The only Bush you should trust is your own.

I will never understand how anyone could vote for that idiotic sack of shit twice, but this is the same country that wanted to rename French fries "freedom fries" because those mean ole' Frenchies didn't support our illegal war.

I don't trust my bush, is that bad? I think it's trying to kill me in my sleep.

My Great Grandmother used to say "If your pubic hair ever tries to kill you, drown it in the milk of a yak while playing "Time of Your Life" backwards.