Ullip, Yautja, 14 years ago

Religious people usually have better morals and values than atheists. Christians usually are nice people who don't mess with peoples feelings and respect their privacy, when as atheists just slander their God and yell how they are better people and religious people are stupid.

If anything, atheists should take some example out of religious people and start to behave.

predatoress, Yautja, 14 years ago

Actually religion causes more suffering in the world than atheism ever does (also atheists can have same moral values on philosophical view, not obeying some god who have killed more people than his arch enemy in the bible). Also tell those god's warriors not to jump at my face saying I go to hell simply if I wear black clothes, or those mormons and other extremists who tries to shovel their beliefs down my throat to stay fuck away from my door.

I don't have any problems with religious people, if they just keep their beliefs with themselves. Surprisingly only intelligent real believer was my muslim roommate who let me to eat my pork and play with blood in peace lol It was against her belief but she didn't start arguing about my lifestyle/beliefs.

Lies and slander, all atheists can do is mock other people and act like they are better than everyone else. When you think about it, christians have fed the poor, given houses to the houseless and made the world a better place, and what has atheists done to the world? They have had rallies against religions, they have mugged and beaten people who believe in God and made life a living hell to them who chooces to believe in God.

Everyone who doesn't believe in God, can just shut the fuck up and let the christians do their work.

Yeah, and christians have burned people like me alive.

Don't get me wrong, they can do good things. But when Pope curses condoms out 'cos supporting something harmful to our very existence, I can't agree on that is done in the name of religion.

Also christians can shut up in my mind (or at least not trying to convert other people into believing into same things), I really don't feel like listening propaganda of invisible man.

I do agree, pope isn't my religious leader and never will be, but I respect the people who believe in him and so should you.

If people would just be nice no matter what other one believes, everything would be better.

Yup, but the world isn't nice (liek wiseman Blade said lol). Seriously I've met whole lot bullshit from religious people so I can't see them as "good guys", even I know there are lots of silent believers who doesn't make any fuzz out of it.

Both religious people think they are superior to atheists, and other way round. They both are as bad.

I personally like Buddhists 'cos they don't cause shit in the world.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

"Right... lol

And saying "moving on" after an argumentation considering other people is like locking a topic to get the final word on some thing. And that, my friend, is pure cowardism."

That sounded like a very educated opinion up until the point where you got to "And that, my friend, is pure << nonexistent word here >>".

It also disregarded the fact that i was not saying "moving on" at the end of an "arguementation considering other people", which is a pretty pleonhastic concept since arguementation concerns (not considers, argumentation is a theory, it can't consider anything, it doesn't have a mind) people in general. I was saying "moving on" right after a subject i had rethorically introduced myself and was obviously trying to move on to a new subject.

Plz 2 be learn sum shit b4u talk ye?

You did make a statement about atheists so I comment about that 'cos I didn't know who you meant. So to me I think I have every right to answer, even 1 wuldnt be så edjucated. What police you're here now saying what the others can say and what not? <<

You have every right to answer but still you say you have no problem with religious people as long as they keep their beliefs to themselves? How about you keep your beliefs to yourself too, next time?

What beliefs? I haven't said a single word of what I believe in lol

So you don't believe in anything of what you've said so far in all these posts?

I might or I may not lol I haven't tried to convert anyone into anything, simply making statements (which I might not agree, I simply just like to mess with people). This conversation would be god damn boring if everyone would agree with everything. I mean, do I have to start to asskiss you to make you happy and think you're magnificent guy or what? lol I really don't get it. Why you just can't accept that I don't agree with you and it's my opinion? Instead of that you use hidden mindfuck (piilovittuilu is the term in Finnish) trying to prove something or be something. Which is ridiculous.

At least I was able to get somewhere with the Finnish dude unlike with you lol

So do you believe in anything you said in that post?

That is for me to know and you to find out<

Tell me when you know then.

MrXeno, Yautja, 14 years ago

"If people would just be nice no matter what other one believes, everything would be better."

You know, Ullip. That was really ironic, as you just mentioned that all atheists are bad people...

Anyway, not all atheists are bad people. Many respect that religious people got beliefs while them self do not >believe< there aren't any god as they don't want to follow the same road religious fundamental extremists have followed through history.
Although there are extremists atheists who are rude and jump in front of religious people and shout at their face there isn't any god even if the religious people were nice or not.

But at the same time there are religious fundamental extremists who behave in the same way, not respecting others beliefs may it be religious or not, causing harm to each other by either harassment and violence. And at the same time causing a bad view of those believing in the same God, only in a milder way as they just want to live in a peacefully life and respecting others.

This video shows otherwise of course. As this woman is a christian extremist who oppose everything else than christianity. But note that not all christians are like this!

I think it would be easier to be a peacefull believer if there was no book with silly rules or a priest/Imam telling you what to do or not to do. And just follow your own heart or mind and believe in your God in your own way!

Naah can't be bothered. Like I said, you're not worth it.

But it was nice to get something refreshing conversation in this topic than supposed wits.

Edit: And that's pretty much the kind of believers I've met (in Xeno's post)... If you don't believe in god with christian way, of course you're tainted and evil and worship satan... Right.

YOU're not worth it. Ha.

Ha ha.

Now can talk about something? I have some time left before I go to sleep lol And people should join this damned topic too so this conversation wont get too inbred<< Where's DD?

DD in an arguement with you and Xeno? I don't think that's the best idea you can come up with, for his mental health.