DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

^ So then, who can tell me what sense that made?

shadowatching, Yautja, 14 years ago

for me to know and you to figure out.

predatoress, Yautja, 14 years ago

Women have half brains 'cos they can use both of the sides at the same time unlike tubebrains of the other gender. That's why women's logic seems irrational to men. It's kind of a system made to complete each other, but make sure women also survive with kids and million other tasks alone too. Males are only good for competing in biological sense.

Hmmh but I wanna know what shadow meant by that two men -theory... lol

This is a bit sad tho, I seem to visit the site only to harass Wraith even I could do that on msn lol

"This is a bit sad tho, I seem to visit the site only to harass Wraith even I could do that on msn lol"

And you think my comment about women was not a call for you to do that? Heheh... But let's see woman logic there, in your post. In these examples, "2" will represent a man's brain and "1" will represent a woman's brain.

"Women have half brains 'cos they can use both of the sides at the same time unlike tubebrains of the other gender."

So what you're saying is that they can use both sides of that half a brain they have...
Simple math: (1/2+1/2)*1/2=1/2*1
What you may be trying to say though, using your woman logic, is that they have half a brain because they have a full brain of which they can use both sides, mathematically, 1=2 because 1/2*2+1/2*2=2, which is false, because 1<2, 1=2-1 etc.
Doesn't help much with your next arguements.

"That's why women's logic seems irrational to men."
Math is logic, yes? There's nothing more logical than 1+1=2 as well as 1=1 or 1<2.
Your statement, of course, is very logical, but probably not in the way you intended it.

-If you mean to say that women's logic is superior to that of men to the point that it can't be understood by men due to the fact that women can use both sides of the half of a man's brain they have, therefore a full half of a full brain, then what you mean is that 1/2*1+1/2*1>2, which is false, because 1/2+1/2=1 and 1<2.
-If you mean to say that women's logic is superior to that of men to the point that it can't be understood by men due to the fact that men use only half of their brain, while women use both halves of their half of a man's brain, then what you're saying is that 1/2*1+1/2*1>1/2*2, which is false, because 1/2*1+1/2*1=1/2*2 and therefore women's logic would be equal to that of men, appearances of irrationality being caused only by innocent errors from either's part.
-If you mean to say that women's logic is inferior to that of men to the point that it can't be understood by men for the same reason stated above, then you are saying that 1/2*2+1/2*1<1/2*2 which is false for the same reason stated above.
-If you mean to say that women's logic is inferior to that of men to the point that it can't be understood by men due to the fact that they only have half of a man's brain of which they use both sides, then you are saying that 1/2*1+1/2*1<2, which is perfectly correct and therefore your statement is logical as long as your logic is found to be irrational by men; however if this is your logic and i find it rational, then your statement is false because you are saying that even though men find your logic rational, it is inferior and not understood by men, and therefore that even though 2=2*1, 2-1/2*2=/=1 because 1<2, which is false.

So what you said there is wrong no matter how you take it. Everything you said from there on was a result of these false statements and is therefore false and illogical, which would prove not that women's logic is found irrational by men, but that women's logic simply doesn't exist other than as a myth.

And all this is irrelevant due to the fact that i said women were given only half a mind, and not half a brain, but for some reason you considered that a brain and a mind are the same thing, which they are obviously not, a mind being an abstract concept and a brain being a very tangible bodypart.

And now to prove that women's logic is equal to that of men, i am not at all a sexist, i believe that women and men have equal potential, despite the fact that what i just wrote proves the contrary, which is a way of thinking equally illogical to that displayed in the above post. Furthermore, i only did this to prove that feminists are stupid and i'm sure predess agrees even though she sometimes tries to use feminist arguements against my misogynistic arguements.

Another thing this proves is that belief is a very important human feature, vital for the survival of the human species, and therefore condemning people for their beliefs is condemning humanity, but this is another topic on which i will elaborate maybe some other time, while i lead an inquisition.

I didn't bother to read all that blabbing but you know what I mean. For a woman the mind is using both halves of the one brain, when men's mind is just using one part of the brain at once. I didn't try to prove that women's logic is superior, simply that it serves different functions than male's.

To the belief thing, I wont even go that argument as a scientist.

EDIT: plus you read my post incorrectly. I said women's brain consists of 2 halves which makes 1. Men have 1 brain but they only use one half of it at the time (with more efficiency tho if they concentrate). At least I meant that if my English output isn't that strong than Finnish thinking. Also your presumptions were wrong so the whole mathematical "analyze" was biased from the beginning and therefore BS.

Problem, predess?

Nope, I just find it amusing that you write novels when trying to sound smart lol Actually you could write my essays since you're good at extending some simple thing into 5 pages description that no one bothers to read.

I do it because i find it amusing how you think i expect anyone to read it.

Well I can't understand why to write anything if you know nobody reads what you're saying lol It's like writing a diary for yourself.

But really that skill would become handy now when I'm supposed to write 4 pages essay of Bergmann's rule which can be explained on one page... So I basically have to invent some bullshit of it to fill those 3 other pages.

Not really good with writing stuff FOR people, only against.

Ehh... Hmmh maybe you can write an essay against the Bergmann's rule if that helps? It doesn't matter in science as far as you have good arguments behind it. Just don't cuss at the professor lol

I can write whatever the opposite of what you want me to write is, so if you want me to write either way, then i can't :3

So then if I want you to write of the Bergmann's rule, you'll write a thing against it. But if I want you to write against the Bergmann's rule, you'll write an essay of the actual rule - only that you know that I want an essay of what is opposite of what I asked for, and you'll actually write about what I asked.

Maybe I should not want you to write of anything and you'll do it for me.

But really, as fun as it is to harass you in here I have to go now lol Need some sleep.

I wonder how many of your teachers have been close to nervous breakdown tho lol

"Maybe I should not want you to write of anything and you'll do it for me."

Your woman logic took long enough to figure that out after i personally said it in my post. Harassing me? But mistress, trolling is a art. And you are not a artist.

Maybe I'm not an artist but I must be a troll lover to have the patience to talk with you. But no worries, I've met more annoying people so you're nothing but general fun.

I read your post wrong first (due lack of sleep) but didn't bother to edit my post better way. You're not worth it.

I like how atheists always missunderstand everything but MOVING ON.

THIS IS PURE JUSTICE

MrXeno, Yautja, 14 years ago

I like how religious people stay put with their beliefs about everything than to progress, to get a better understanding about anything...

"Now, you talk about a good bullshit story. Holy Shit!"

Who's the atheist in here? At least I can't see anyone who have claimed to be one. Not that I would have any problems with atheists.

Carlin is the Man though lol

Obviously not xeno since i said "moving on" and he stayed behind, apparently just like religious people do.

As a funny side note, if religious people are behind, that means atheists are getting fucked in the ass. This concerns me becuase i'm very sure that i'm in front of both religious and atheists.

Right... lol

And saying "moving on" after an argumentation considering other people is like locking a topic to get the final word on some thing. And that, my friend, is pure cowardism.