Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

Ad is taking their ball and going home. The RPG is basically over with, and it looks liek the site is finally dead. OR IS IT?

... I think perhaps. Shit.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

So it looks like my sister dropped a thermometer and the part of it that used to contain the mercury simply vanished off the face of the Earth. If it's gonna try to get in my food and infect me because some old witch told it to do so, then the joke's on her, because... I DON'T EAT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

EDIT: Found the mercury and ate it, no need to worry about it anymore.

shadowatching, Yautja, 14 years ago

Dude, I don't even know where to post in the rpg. Blackie kinda put me in a bad hole of some rpgness that he has done, to help you guys. I haven't looked, I don't know if i should continue the rpg alone.

I had mercury once, played with it until I got in trouble. Was the best thing that happened to me, Smiled and everything.

Mmmm, being sick has its rewards, cute girls calling me wanting to come over with soup. How can anyone say no?
Muwahaha, if only they knew, knew my plan of having a harem. mueahahaha

Break out of the hovercraft and sneak into the facility to steal a ship. Maybe swipe some pred weapons to even the odds.

r2-beep-bop.jpg

Remember how you heard J.J. Abrams snuck R2-D2 somewhere in the new Star Trek movie?

The Gizmodo has located the brave droid's appearance, and frankly, it's no surprise that 99.999% of the world couldn't spot the "Star Wars" star. R2-D2 appears for about one microsecond during a battle scene. Floating across the screen from left to right, the droid appears to be enjoying himself, however briefly.

Gaunt, Yautja, 14 years ago

Hope he had a good time ... So how many people actually visit this site anymore?

I do occasionally...

predatoress, Yautja, 14 years ago

I seldom bother to log on nowadays, I just look the topics through.

Wow, could you like, use quotation marks when you copy and paste something from another article so it doesn't seem to more uneducated people like you can actually make sense in long paragraphs, shadow?

So anyway, been reading /x/ archives. Apparently there's a Molly in my room.

Sure whatever D.W. Plus I never said anything about me saying them now did I? Nope, so shush before you hurt your widdle head.

Are you fucking kidding? Not crediting yourself is not the same thing as crediting the source. When was the last time you actually tried to use logic?

Would you two just fuck already?

One-Winged_Angel, Yautja, 14 years ago

i still come but not many to talk to

Are you calling me a zoophile there, Deathdrop?

Aw, come on. That was cold.

Indeed it was cold of you to suggest such a thing about me. I do not approve of sexual intercourse with an irrational creature. Just like sex with intoxicated people is rape, sex with underage people is rape, sex with shadow is also most definitely rape, no matter who started it.

(Expecting counter-troll anytime soon, but i doubt such brightness can shine from... well you know...)

You know, I'll think I'll stay out of this one.

Him having sex with me, would be a dream to him. Plus, that's all he has been thinking about is sex with me, because everytime he bothers me...i tell him to "FUCK OFF" so yea.....he has been raping my senses since last year. HAHAHAHAHAHAha.

back to something else, now sex with deathwrath would be like...a turtle doing it with a shoe...hahaha, i miss that clip.

nikkie_murray, Yautja, 14 years ago

I did long ago, with Shadowatching. Was like heaven on a silver platter.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 14 years ago

All this talk of sex is making me think of all those cat videos on Youtube.