Pred_Killer, Yautja, 14 years ago

Silent Hill 2 was good, not scary, like you said, when I played it, I only was aroused, not many things scare me though, especially when Pyramid Head was getting it on with the nurses f*ck yeah!

shadowatching, Yautja, 14 years ago

audition is pretty creepy

anyway, the movie was great, the crowd screamed and laughed their ass off

OH in one of the previews, one of the guys screamed out "OH SHIT" and the preview is "The fourth kind"

OK, off to bed for me

predatoress, Yautja, 14 years ago

Well I like Blair Witch. Cuss me out lol

Good horror movie? I don't actually think I've ever seen horrible scary horror movie. Even Evil dead is so great 'cos it's funny. Hellraisers are just so funny too with the gruesome images. August underground or whatsoever it was Xeno showed to me was kind of insane and just made you being like wtf. I'll post more horror reviews after I've found out what other movies he have in his backpocket.

I love psychological horror more than gruesome/bloody images 'cos it just makes movies funny. The first round of 6th sense, the Ring and Mindhunters were great as you don't know who, what or where. When I was kid I was afraid of those Chucky movies lol

Silent Hill as gaming is alright but I really don't get what cardboard box the pyramidhead has on. If he was a butcher that would really slow his work down.

MrXeno, Yautja, 14 years ago

My favorite horror movie must be the psychological horror movie called Cube. It's so epic and exciting in the same way, in my opinnion.

The 3 August underground movies are somewhat nice, but it's not kind of movies you'll want to see for a long time. Not because they are basically disgusting and makes you wonder who is sick enough to make them. But all that killing, raping and torturing gets really boring after 30 minutes. Which makes Cannibal Holocaust much better than those 3 together.

I also like the Evil Dead serie, and of course Peter Jackson's movie Braindead which is insane.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

Never seen 6th snse because i never thought i'd like it.

The Ring is just like FEAR, only in this one the sexy naked girl comes out of a TV, big deal.

And how could i forget about Cube, i liked Cube 1 and 2 very much, but they're more like thrillers than horror movies...

I guess it depends on what can be found in the dark backroom of everyone's mind, how good a horror movie is to them.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 14 years ago

"Cube"

Cube 2: Hyper Cube is possibly one of the worst sequels I've ever seen for a movie.

shadowatching, Yautja, 14 years ago

For me it was Audition, love it. I seen all of cube and fell asleep after a little while. If you want to psyche me out, you would have to do better then that. i guess looking in a mirror would just do it for me, if i want to be afraid, very afraid.

Well if some people get the joy out of looking at them self in the mirror to get their daily dose of horror, then thats okay for me...

I don't think it would clasify as one of the worst sequels ever... Have you ever seen xXx 2? I believe the calibre of that movie is way beyond how bad of a sequel Cube 2 can be considered.

Well there's that. And also that movie Jar Jar was in.

Now you're just being silly.

"Ooh mooey mooey I love you!"

Shut up, Jar Jar. Or you'll get the gas!
I'm terrible sorry about this, people...

assassin, Yautja, 14 years ago

is this hottea hot hot or cold?

No, this is Patrick!

Stewart!

The Grudge movies actually gave me nightmares, go ahead and laugh.

This week's aLp was epic.

AW HELL NO

Lol, maybe it'd help if I tried to picture her naked. XD

It's just the thought of a nearly unstoppable force appearing out of nowhere, that you could not escape, that was... dead, was always kinda frightening. >.

She just needs love, that's all. All you need to do when faced with a dead girl is take out your rock solid errection and apply some good old fashion rape. After that she'll either feel loved and walk into the light, either be too traumathised to ever haunt again.