DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

Well i know, but i've always thought of them as plants. Are fungi actually a different reign alltogether? Never looked into that.

MrXeno, Yautja, 14 years ago

Evolution is a lie! It was God who created life such as Adam and Eve who managed to overpopulate the world with their children (What the...), so they all could argue about each others religion to decrease the number of people. And same goes with animals i guess... I dunno. But it's what the the Bible, Qur’an, and Torah says I think.

I'm not trying to offend anyone.

Wow they actually are... It's like that time one year ago, when i found out that i was simply not aware of a big part of the city even though i had passed by it countless times in my life. I knew that a road went that way, i just didn't know, just did not know that it continued! I really had no notion of that part of the city, i was so freaked out when i actually realised that. I still don't feel good thinking about it, it's like someone just patched the world i live in. Just like this i've always been sure that there are two kingdoms of pluricellular organisms, plants and animals... Always thought of fungi as plants for somer reason... wow.

inb4 i find out that there's another >.>

predatoress, Yautja, 14 years ago

Fungi includes lots of families from different kinds of eukaryotic organisms, but as as soon as you see their cellwall isn't from cellulose but chitin as well as they don't have chloroplast they are structurally more close to animal kingdom. Also some of them can move which is quite freaky...

But the statement molds are plants was false, which I enjoyed to prove you wrong 'cos now I get half-assed explanations why you said such thing lol

But yes, I've always wondered how vegans can drink beer 'cos of the yeast... Never got an answer to this one.

What do you mean half-assed? I really thought they were plants, you actually just accessed a part of my mind that didn't exist, please stop doing that and let me not know things, it could get me killed one day! You want me to live forever or something?

Well it would be the same eating a human being who is a vegetable (A person with no brain activity) when these vegeterian people only eat vegetable food, or drink that beer...

Well you wanted to live long (was it 350 years?) and know everything so isn't it just a good thing that I keep digging your brains? And I don't think knowing that mushrooms aren't plants is going to kill you lol

Having fungus on your foot kills you slowly.

Holy shit how could i have ignored this for so long!?

I can't believe i was thinking about evolution and completely disregarding fungi! This is so weird... It feels so strange not to know everything, now i'll have to rethink most things to include three evolutionary paths in stead of two. And i still don't fully understand the virus, fuuuuuuuck!

You're so cute when being confused lol *taps on the shoulder* But there's something to think about for the rest of the day (night). Virus is another chapter.

And yes, fungus on your foot, maybe you could get it as new symbiotic thing on your body: it can suck moist and nutrients effectively from the ground? lol

Pred_Killer, Yautja, 14 years ago

Natural evolution has stopped with the coming of self-awareness. People don't think of themselves as what they really are, a multitude of cells, each alive, each with its own needs, but as a consciousness that is righteously in control of the body it calls its own. It's really ironic that life has accidentally evolved beyond its own control to the point where it can destroy itself. Because, thinking strictly about evolution, a pluricellular organism has appeard due to the association of more unicellular organisms in an attempt to become harder to kill, to more easily sustain themselves and to more easily perpetuate their existence through offspring. And so through more and more associations of this kind, the unicellular organsims that were looking to sustain themselves have come to evolve into a pluricellular organism that can simply choose to let itself be killed, not to sustain itself and not to produce offspring. This says something about greed and egocentrism.

We, humans, are not alive. We are simply an electric current that flows through a bunch of living cells who cannot live without us. We are a plague that nature has set upon life for being greedy.

I wrote a story about this once. Called Total Assault. It was set in the year 2099, the dying year of the 21st century, and mankind had colonized many planets around the Galaxy. But we also began destroying these planets with pollution, factories and such, and this came to the attention of a hostile lifeform known as The Zodiac. It intended to end mankind before it destroyed the universe, and so a war broke out. I know, cliche right?

-Bloo-, Yautja, 14 years ago

We're all victims of conspiracy. The machines are God!!...

I'm chanting stuff!

shadowatching, Yautja, 14 years ago

a friend seen "paranormal activity" here is her accounts:

OMFG WHERE do I begin to start with this movie?? It's got the camera styles of The Blair Witch Project, but TOTALLY not the crappy plot. Be prepared to SCREAM at the top of your lungs if not whimper.

Edit more later.

Your friend is a wimp. I played FEAR and only became aroused.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 14 years ago

So, ghosts, am I right, or what?

Couldn't be righter if you were a writer...

shadowatching, Yautja, 14 years ago

Demons actually. I myself will see it tonight, the Queen of horror. So, really i will let you know if its a good see or a meh....anyway, that's Michelle's account. She isn't a horror fan, so this was new to her. She didn't even see the trailers, silly Schelle.

One-Winged_Angel, Yautja, 14 years ago

blair witch style.....but without a crappy plot......hmmm idk i didnt like blair at all.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

Is Blair Witch really that loathed by people?

Hey, what good horror movies are there? The only one that i remember to be actually good is "1408". That is the best horror movie i've seen and the only one that keeps making me feel uneasy while i watch it. It's probably because i relate it to Silent Hill 4 and that game... was horrible (in a good way). I'm not touching another Silent Hill for as long as i live. After i played that, other horror games seemed like an averege day at work and i doubt there is any game that could be worse than Silent Hill 4...