-Bloo-, Yautja, 14 years ago

What might say a certain thing about me is that I see where you're coming from and may as well completely agree with you.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

Well i've edited a bit, added some more. It's nice to know that i'm not the only... one... or so...

I should do this more often, people could learn and we could all be a bunch of maniacs subtly calling eachother names and not caring about it. What a wonderful existence that would be...

Also i want to add that killswitch is the only one here i can't troll or flamebate, because he is just... smarter than me and beyond my level, i've had people call me stupid while countering my arguements with stupid stuff, but killswitch calls me and idiot and destroys my arguements at the same time. I'm just... not at that level. It's like trying to troll a death trap into not killing you, it JUST WON'T WORK!

Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

Would you believe I find these all on the same forum?

"I don’t know if I particularly agree with this but chemical castration often cures the urges of sexual conduct."

Gee, ya think?

I thought it led to even more, uh... urges.

Pred_Killer, Yautja, 14 years ago

Wow, I'm here one day, trying to make friends, and this is what happens? Can we start over please?

Hello, I'm Pred Killer, nice forum you have here, never been here before.

I'm not going to agree with you on everything, and to say I am something I am not, or less, is to be immature and childish. So, believe it or not, people have their own ways of thinking/opinions, everyone is their own, a world with everyone the same way would be a world I would not want to live in, me anyway, I don't know about you...

No one hates you. We all have different opinions. So we all differ in this one instance, so what? That's bound to happen. But we're... intelligent enough not to let that turn into something bigger than it really is. This shit happens all the time.

Stop worrying so much, seriously, as the wise and strong Malus Darkblade once said, "It's just DeathWraith." No need to feel offended by me, because i don't feel offended by you. There is only one subject i get offended about and i only mention it to, like... people who offend me about it... for some reason... why do i do that? Hmmm...

So, anyone see Surrogates yet?

I saw Pandorum, I won't lie it was one of the better Sci-Fi horror movies I've seen in a loooong time.

Surrogates was awesome. Great concept, and good execution. When the action scenes are the least exciting parts, you know you did it right.

Really? I'm surprised. Those were the two movies I was considering watching so I guess I'll go see them both.

It's a little heavy-handed at times with the symbolism, but the writing is good enough to make up for it. It's the only really 21st Century sci-fi movie I've seen lately.

What'd you think of Pandorum, Dd?

shadowatching, Yautja, 14 years ago

Why is it we eat bad cheese, I am talking blue cheese. WTF is wrong with us, eating mold and bugs in the food. Ewwww. Gods, this planet is gross.

Stop talking like an idiot, bugs and mold are healthier and more natural than everything you eat. Birds eat bugs, we eat birds, ever thought of it like that? We eat lots of plants, mold is just another, it's cheese with a plant on it! And eating something when it's still alive or freshly dead is much healthier than eating everything cooked and fabricated and shit. You should be asking yourself what's wrong with this world where we mostly eat foods made from really useless bits and leftovers, throwing away almost everything that actually helps the body develop correctly.

We're not fucked up, evolution is, why aren't we evolving to crave what is right for us?

Natural evolution has stopped with the coming of self-awareness. People don't think of themselves as what they really are, a multitude of cells, each alive, each with its own needs, but as a consciousness that is righteously in control of the body it calls its own. It's really ironic that life has accidentally evolved beyond its own control to the point where it can destroy itself. Because, thinking strictly about evolution, a pluricellular organism has appeard due to the association of more unicellular organisms in an attempt to become harder to kill, to more easily sustain themselves and to more easily perpetuate their existence through offspring. And so through more and more associations of this kind, the unicellular organsims that were looking to sustain themselves have come to evolve into a pluricellular organism that can simply choose to let itself be killed, not to sustain itself and not to produce offspring. This says something about greed and egocentrism.

We, humans, are not alive. We are simply an electric current that flows through a bunch of living cells who cannot live without us. We are a plague that nature has set upon life for being greedy.

predatoress, Yautja, 14 years ago

"We eat lots of plants, mold is just another, it's cheese with a plant on it!"

Tzk tzk, Wraith, as smart as you think you are, you should know mold isn't a plant.

Also evolution is what creates our cravings. In the times we lived in caves it was question of survival to eat rich in carbohydrates and fatty foods, therefore so many of us craves for candies, chocolate, deep fried potatoes, noodles whatsoever artificial crap just 'cos they have great "taste" in them. Even they wouldn't be but shit enriched with starch syrup.

It's as much a plant as a mushroom. I call mushrooms plants, so i call mold a plant too.

predatoress, Yautja, 14 years ago

Mushrooms are closer to animal kingdom than plants.