DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

Well the secret to Cthulhu's mouth is that it does look like a pussy, like the most beautiful pussy you have ever seen, that's why most people go "OMG I CAN SEE FOREVER" and then have a heart attack, cos they jizz so hard that an unused part of their brain gets accessed and they see in all dimensions. And imagine if that pussy is so beautiful in 3D, how it would look in 4D or more! It's a chain reaction. A gay guy who lived to tell the tale told me this. He almost turned straight, but then he couldn't find a pussy as beautiful as Cthulhu's mouth and gave it up. It's tru.

Of course, if a gay guy said it looked like the most beautiful pussy he had ever seen, it may just look like a man's asshole.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

-Bloo-, Yautja, 14 years ago

@DW: That was one hell of a post. It actually made my day.

Anyway, I'm afraid to look at that NSFW link. Maybe when I don't have a kid around here...

The video is just Gilbert Gottfried talking; it's the audio that's NSFW. You could put headphones in and the kid would be fine.

I need some headphones or something. I can never privately listen to any music or videos or anything when anyone's around.

Also, epic win.

It's hard to believe there have been 300 episodes already, but there it is.

EDIT: Here's somthing you don't see every day.

predator428, Yautja, 14 years ago

^ I can't tell the gender. Maybe I don't want to.

I love that ALP made it to three hundred, good for Bernie.

Yeah, but the placement of the planet and the shape of the belly mark it pretty clearly as female. Then again, she IS one with the universe, so I can see how that would throw someone off.

Strange how the conversation keeps moving to magical space vaginas.

http://au.pc.ign.com/articles/102/1025650p1.html

Ha.

Edit: http://i28.tinypic.com/15r1vkx.jpg

Oh Kanye, you card.

^ That'll never last. If people want it, they'll get it. Like giant space vaginas (last mention, I promise).

It's idiotic to try to ban a video game in the first place.

EDIT DUE TO YOUR EDIT: Obama was caught calling Kanye (sp?) a "jackass". When you've been dissed by a president you endorsed, it's time to STFU.

http://j.photos.cx/patrickswayze-c40.jpg

Does anyone care about Patrick Swayze? Me neither.

Oh, cold. He'sone of the actors whose name I've heard a million times, but I've never actually seen him in anything.

EDIT: I'm sure I've posted this before, but it's still funny.

^ THAT, ladies and gentleman, is why Godzilla is still the king. Don't come to me with your Pokediginaruto-gi-oh Z bullshit, just look at the comic, particularly the last panel. Look at him. Look how fucking smug he looks.

Thank you, thank you for that.

He always was the king.

The only thing that could probably kill him is a giant space vigina!!...

Hmmmm...

That's the only monster to ever really kick Godzilla's ass... Gentleman, I think we've got our space vagina.

For a while I thought Destroyah killed him too, but then I watched the movie again...

Y'know, that thing on Destroyah's stomach is a little vag-like. Is it me, or is there a pattern here?

Also, HOLY SHIT

I think some female crabs have a similar thing on their chests, too. Which means Destroyah is the space vagina!...

@The snake: I'd need some serious fucking therapy for life if I ever saw that thing crawling on the wall next to me.

Christ. I don't know which one creeps me out more, the island where ghosts strangled the doctor or the island where kids ate each other.