Kidd, Yautja, 14 years ago

I really don't like talking about genitals of speices. That sort of things falls under the category of "Don't Ask, Don't Tell."

What is up with this sudden change?
The Military did it to me. I left, Basic destroyed me and then rebuilt me to be a Soldier, a Man, and Grown Up. Now, I also developed a really nasty habit of cussing up a storm.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 14 years ago

Yeah, a corn package does seem like an awkward topic. Though I'm out of ideas for the day. ...Maps?

shadowatching, Yautja, 14 years ago

Do boxer shorts box?

predator428, Yautja, 14 years ago

Modern Warfare 2 updates: Sticky grenades, the option of calling in Predator missiles, riot shields, throwing knifes to switch out with primary grenades, and the ability to dual wield pistols.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

Any new original games coming out? Oh i know, i'm pretty excited about Dante's Inferno, been waiting for a good new hack & slash ever since i finished PoP3. Also wtf, Opera 10 underlines my spelling mistakes now? I recommend it to people with spelling issues i guess, though it's pretty annoying to me.

So anyway, all the other games seem to be sequels, Modern Warfare 2, AvP 3, Mass Effect 2, Assassin's Creed 2... What other original games are coming out that i should care about?

Possibly Bayonetta, even if it doesn't look like my kind of game.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 14 years ago

Oh, I know. Fallout: New Vegas and Fallout 4 are coming out in like three years.

Just got back from dove hunting.

They weren't flying too well today, since the damn deer ate all the sunflowers we had planted in the field. I only managed to get six, the group total of 3 other people being 16.

black_warrior, Yautja, 14 years ago

Just saw Gamer, i love it. seen alot of bad reviews and some good ones.

Anyone else see it, whatcha think?

I feel sorry for this actor actually. For the rest of his life, when people see him, they'll stop and then yell SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

black_warrior, Yautja, 14 years ago

Then he can turn around and kick them into manhole.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

So I'm reading the comments section on Youtube again (I'm clearly a glutton for punishment) while listening to the song "Weak and Powerless" by A Perfect Circle. There are at least 3 different people patting themselves on the back for figuring out that this song just might be about drugs.

So that was funny.

shadowatching, Yautja, 14 years ago

I swear officer, the dressing room TV just unbolted itself from the wall and flew out the window

Deathdrop, you boy!

You tall glass of water, you!

I don't know if i should like where this is going.

If you can figure out where the hell that video was going, you're a better man than I.

One-Winged_Angel, Yautja, 14 years ago

A little motivation for you all

You miss 100% of the people you don't stab
Whether you think you are dead or not you are right
Remember your dreams for they are the blueprint to your house of pain

Dude, weak. Not really. What?

THE GODS ARE IN MY BREADBASKET.