shadowatching, Yautja, 14 years ago

That was what was told to me, by a HUGE fan of the series. The author isn't writing another book on Harry potter. but, the girl is a huge fan of the series, so I can always ask her what is what and she tells me.

Gods, I am a fan of True blood.......Where vampires don't sparkle and don't do shit like Twilight. I wanna kick that author's ass. She wrote a better book, its not twilight, but its different and better I guess.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 14 years ago

I keep meaning to watch True Blood but I never do.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

Grey Poupon is a type of mustard. As such, it cannot be killed.

One-Winged_Angel, Yautja, 14 years ago

hmm i see true blood on hbo every once in awhile but ive never really watched it

HARRY POTTER!!!!!!.....its not to bad of a series. read all 7...... liked the 7th book best.

If you kill the seeds, the mustard is dead.

Snape ate the seeds, so he killed the mustard. LOL

What would a chair look like if your knees bent the other way?

The seeds are not the mustard. If anything, the seeds must be killed in order to create the mustard. Thus, mustard is not alive and cannot be killed.

If anything, Grey Poupon is a seed zombie. I'm afraid your precious Alan Rickman ain't got shit on the seed zombie.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

I watched the first series of True Blood on HBO, i liked it a lot, still waiting for the second series. I was pleasently surprised, because usually HBO original series are extremely boring.

Also yea, i've read all 7 Harry Potter books too =D

I used to like mustard. Now I like corn.

Corn is the vagina of the gnomes.

I thought it was the stuff that hung between the mans legs.........hahahahaha!

Corn penis.

Also, Aliens seems to be playing a lot on TV these days.

Ball, not penis.

Kidd, Yautja, 14 years ago

So good to be back home where I belong... Sadly, I have to go back on Sunday. Hopefully, I can find someone to write to before I go back because I love to improve my writing ability.

So, what is up people?

black_warrior, Yautja, 14 years ago

Hey Kidd, hows it been

Oh God, long time no fucken see BW! How are you buddy?

Golly man, you don't know what heell I've been through. I don't care if you have been through worse, this is my Me-Time. I mean, I've been through alot for the past fifteen to sixteen weeks. I have another six weeks to go before I am fully back in control of things.

Oh yea, you crazy SOBs started RPGs without mee. I mean, WTF! I would have loved to join you guys in some of them, and most of all, kept in Competition with PREDATORv2 in the ranks of points, but I guess that that won't happen. Now you are the same level as I am BW. That's ate-up!
Also, I have some things to talk to the MODs about, yet, I'm not entirely sure that it is important or not.

So BW, how about you man?

black_warrior, Yautja, 14 years ago

Im good man, lots of things with highschool, girlfriend, everything is working out as it should. Ill be on my way and free after next year.

Hot as shit in texas.....avg 104 degrees. been trying to run and work out, getting into shape.

Dunno what else to say, good to see you again you crazy bastard.

EDIT: read the rpg when youve got time. its a good one.

Kidd, what's up man. You and I never finished our fight in that other RPG.

Yea Bloo, I was wanting to fight your ass during that RPG. It is such a shame that they ended it and that you and I were both busy doing what we needed to do... -growls-

I don't even remember why I couldn't post, I guess I had something going on. Maybe we could set something up for the next RPG, I'd like to finish that.

So we were talking about genitals made of corn. What's going on with you?