DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

And it can also write.

DEATHSTALKER, Yautja, 14 years ago

you've gotta look at the facts though you can't give the finger when someone passess you in a car

shadowatching, Yautja, 14 years ago

How about a pair of singing German pants?

hahahahahaha

predator428, Yautja, 14 years ago

I'm sorry, but seriously, was that a joke?

The six-finger?

Its a real toy, that's whats so funny about it

I'd buy it, just for the hell of it.

And not for anal insertion. Seriously.

I dont know if i ever had one, mmmm I had a mugway (sp?) that talks....but i seen funnier in the ads i found.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

Did someone say "anal insertion?"

^ Yes, that was Abe Lincoln. Now the rest of you who watched that can be mentally raped like I was.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

Before the video even loaded i noticed something extremely funny. So there's a video about a gay bar and the first thing that you see in the Related Videos section is something called Ultimate Naruto Fanflash 5.

It's just there because it is being featured by someone or other, even if that relation fits it perfectly.

What the hell is Naruto supposed to be about, anyway? I hear it's ninjas, but everyone seems to be wearing brightly colored jumpsuits.

Seems counterproductive to the whole "invisible assassin" deal.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 14 years ago

Naruto = Fail.

The animation's the only thing that saves it.

It's about a twelve year old boy-demon wolf hybrid "ninja" dressed in incredibly flamboyant clothing, carrying around an entourage of similarly dressed individuals, one of which possesses a signature attack in which he literally shoves two fingers up the ass of his enemy.

It's also incredibly corny, as well as possessing a fanbase comprised of the most annoying people the earth will ever see.

It's everything people would find 'typically anime', such as its "take me seriously like I deserve it" moments, its bad catch phrase, its super-kawaii energy blasts and uninteresting plots, the "I'm a badass" poses... well, you probably get it now.

Sounds horrible. No wonder it's so popular.

THere is only a few that keeps me watching, but lately i been trying hard to watch Bleach.....it just seems boring...bleach...blah

Anyway, the few character's that seems to make a stoner laugh, or a drugged up person. I take vicoden or percicet (Sp?) to lazy to get the bottles)

Is sai, when he makes reference to Naruto's....nether-reagons. or when Jariya is being a complete perv...Other then that, it helps waste time...if i need time to waste.

Wish DMC and Desert punk wasn't over, now those.....that is some good anime

Too bad the good ones are low in number and not as popular as the bad ones. But I guess that's the case with everything but sports teams.

I have the urge for some noodles right now and I don't have any.

Go with the urges blooooooooo LOL

But I do agree, I am watching all the old shows, missing that part of my childhood.

Plus now, I am listening to Westboro baptist church. Gods, those people are retarded or something...

Now I want to watch Spongebob and have a burger...

Okay, I think I'm hungry because I had to skip lunch today.

what does spongebob have to do with a burger?

I want to have blue eggs...i don't have food dye.