shadowatching, Yautja, 14 years ago

They used to use urine to tan animal skins, so families used to all pee in a pot & then once a day it was taken & sold to the tannery.......
if you had to do this to survive you were "Piss Poor"

**But worse than
that were the /really poor/ folk who couldn't even afford to buy a
pot...........they "didnt have a pot to piss in" and were the lowest of the low.

One-Winged_Angel, Yautja, 14 years ago

YOU USED THE VIDEO I SENT YOU???? :( thanks for saying i sent you that shadow :(

........anyway.......OMG blair witch spoof!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkHI7aZrNI4&feature=channel

Yes, you did give it to me. I will tell them who sent it, I do apologize.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzoDX8qeoUw

^ FACK YOU YOU MATHTAFACKEN PEESO SHIT SOD OFFA BATCH!!

The Iron Shiek is the man. You know it, I know it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZF8rCCUKPKQ

PS3 stuff.

Kidd, Yautja, 14 years ago

Eighteen minutes left on this computer and I am partying with my battle-buddies at the Wreck Center.
Quick, talk to me and I will reply. This is the only offer this marine will make.

... QUICK! Hurry up! Time is running out!

You guys are probably going to be calling for my head on a pole for saying this, but I was a little underwelmed by District 9. WAY too many plot-holes, and the old "Bad guys can't shoot" effect was out in full force.

I really liked the mockumentary parts, and I've always loved body horror-related transformation stories, so everythign involvig that was pretty cool. The very end was also nice.

My problem is when it devolves into every other action movie on the planet. I expected better.

My biggest problem? The aliens are super-strong, super-fast, have tough exoskeletons, and huge big claws.

Their weapons technology can vaporise a human (or a city block in some cases) in one shot, as well as giant killer robots with Matrix powers. Oh, and there's over a million of them. How the hell are we any kind of threat?

-parties with kidd-

@DD: So you are saying, that its a movie that is considered, To each his own?

meaning, You may not care for it, but someone else would like it?

You've just described every movie ever made.

I'm saying I was disappointed by the plot holes and "BAAARGH explosion" stuff at the end. Gun/explosion/chase/SPX scenes get old fast, and this movie didn't need them.

Inglorious (??) Basterds...that movie was friggen hilarious

I think that is how you spell the first part of the title.

Adam Goldstein was found in his apartment dead at 36. RIP DJ AM.

You know how they have the coffee flavors that is outrageous ...well to me that is...why don't they make

you know

kitty flavor\
you know, taste like a little kitten, You take that cuteness and turn it in to a taste...

OR

how about EGYPT...you know egypt with the pyrimads and the sand and the curse

like the egypt curse

It would taste like the mummy...the mummy curse...

it would taste like you're mummmy!

i am shooting the shit

how does that come about...don't worry about me i am just shooting the shit....who would walk around shooting the feces what purpose does that serve?!

MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL
MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL
makes no sense at all
MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL

DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

Triple post? You're pretty bored huh?

I just watched Bruno... It's genius... Anyone else think so?

Is the "interview with a terrorist" segment legit? I've heard different things from different sources.

I didn't finish watching Bruno.

Well he says it's legit, i don't know what to believe, could be. But the terrorist knows it's him anyway.

HOMG freggin gods.

They are redoing V, the 1980s show....They better keep it as it is, wish they never did it.

AND doing a family guy type on Cleveland brown...Called the cleaveland brown show...

Gods, is the tv getting stupider or are we all becoming brain dead.

Like "vampire diaries" WTF is that?!

I am done with vampires that Sparkle in the daylight. Friggin idiot, they don't F.N> sparkle, they burst in to friggin flames.

If i hear another twilight fan, freaking out about it, I swear to gods. I will punch that stupid moron in the friggin face. Sick of it, all i hear all the time now is twilight and how awesome it is. What is awesome is my brown eye.....that is the most awesomeest thing in the world now, is my brown eye....(not the ones of my face....)

Ok, pred428 your demands is being met. LOL kidding, going to watch D9 now.

Don't watch the Final Destination, I was told it sucked so much, that it would revive a bug.

ewww bugs, i remember putting them in my pocket when, in my youth. Bugs of every kind, even owned a tarantula named.....Charlette, from Charlettes web. Yea, no imagination. That's ok, my baby brother named his hamster Pinkie.

I am a vampire and i can tell you that we do indeed sparkle and also have those gay chicken wings which is why we have been hunted to near extinction by black people.

I'm not even going to TOUCH that one.