DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

Anyway, Malus, if you mean

[email protected]

there's a "Contact" button under the Link to Us button under the games on the right.

One-Winged_Angel, Yautja, 14 years ago

so shadow does that mean the movies actually good??

assassin, Yautja, 14 years ago

no it dosint

Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

Thank you, Shadow.

shadowatching, Yautja, 14 years ago

I am still shocked in the most awesome-like way.

Ok, you know how the avp2 comercil's was Epic (ish) well, the movie kinda didn't go well.....think of it like that, but reversed

Plus, i think its more of the fan's point of view, that grew up with the cartoon. But, I think it went, overly well.

In one of the parts, one of the men; I think hawk Said "knowing is half the battle' and a few other key phrases. ( the audience laughed and clapped at those points)

But yea, I want the sig suits badly. I CALL DIBS.

I took a couple of friends of mine with me to see it. They didn't care that much for the cartoon when it was out (preferred barbies over the show). But was shocked of how well the movie went. Again, you may not like the fact there was flash backs on Storm shadow and snake eyes. But they did keep extremely close to the character's from the old show as possible.

There, that's my thoughts.

ok i may go and see it then :)

This is a video of Ah-nold at the gym, telling us how "de pamp" is like a sexual climax.

1. He thinks that working out is comparable to ejaculation. That is extremely fucked up.

2. The video series claims to be "bringing class" to building mass. Well done on that one, guys.

3. California, you elected this man to public office.
I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 14 years ago

I'm wondering if Aliens can be bipolar. And if they can, why?, and well, I'm glad that's been resolved.

Wow, this is usually the most active thread on the site. Is the might of off-topicness becomes less... mighty?

So, DOUBLE POST, and, uh, anyone see any good movies lately?

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Yautja, 14 years ago

I saw Tank Girl again yesterday.

Funny.

I watched The One again a few days ago. Jet Li kicking people's asses always makes a good movie for me. Then i played some more Prototype.

meh watched The Happening. mostly been on Warcraft 3

shadowatching, Yautja, 14 years ago

Saw G I Joe again and all of hellsing (OVA) and played some twisted metal

Coming from the dark corner's of my mind:

Who really took the bite out of the Apple logo?

This is why we can't have nice things.

It's a Cliché, but it's true.

nikkie_murray, Yautja, 14 years ago

Thats just sad.

The twat burried her child in an ICP casket.

I mena, if you're going to be that tacky, at least pick a band that doesn't suck.

Those fucking Juggalos again... Who the fuck invented them, anyway?

Insane Clown Pussy.

(I know, I know...)

You've gotta hand it to them-they know how to bullshit. This "Juggalo" crap has it's own designated soda, dress, slang, everything.

Granted, that video is the worst of it, but I've seen photos of that big "gathering" they have every year, and... Well, you can imagine.

I found an old yo-yo.

How did you segway from dead babies to yo-yo's? That was totally random...

Wait a minute.

You SEGWAY'd. Segways are wierd little things with WHEELS. Wheels go in a circle... Yo-yo's are shaped like circles... And yo-yo's go up and down... Like someone did on that stupid bitch in the video...

... To knock her up, WHICH RESULTED IN A DEAD BABY!

Brilliant!