Sam-Jack-Dunn, Yautja, 14 years ago

O.o

BUG GOT RAEPED!

DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

It's funny cos i was just looking at a picture of a naked man having sex with a dolphin. I guess we know who it was now.

EDIT: Don't worry Bloo, it was a female dolphin.

o.O

Now we know.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

And knowing is half the battle.

If anyone wants a link to that picture... I just sent it to Malus on messenger, but he's not there, so yeah...

One-Winged_Angel, Yautja, 14 years ago

don't worry i don't care if others don't like sephiroth. i mainly like him for the music anyway :P kefka(i hope i spelt it right) was a good villain too

G.I JOE!!!

Will be shit. I mean, they're taking it /seriously/?

Who's bloody idea was that?

Why do you keep inventing 4chan boards?

Because too many is never enough.

what you MEAN is...

Too many is never too low!

-Bloo-, Yautja, 14 years ago

I visited 4chan once.

I'm never going back again, even if my life depends on it.

I still can't find /b/

You wouldn't like it. Stay away from it.

assassin, Yautja, 14 years ago

cool dw HA its not one woerd post is it now

Indeed, but at least one word of that is still not a word. Also, it lacks punctuation. Use punctuation more.

predator428, Yautja, 14 years ago

http://www.nj.com/parenting/eric_ruhalter/index.ssf/2009/08/glutton_baby_the_breast_feedin.html

One fantastic toy idea, here.

I'd just like to point out: I didn't delete the posts in the "assassin/deathstalker" topic. That was someone else. Let's TP his house, becasue we're so wild and rowdy, like the kids in "Dazed and Confused."

... As should be clear by now, I didn't sleep last night. But I DID watch a cool special on the Discovery Channel about reviving Dinosaurs by genetically modifying Emu(s?). And that's just fantastic.

Oh silly Deathdrop, it's ok to delete them if you specify "ANY BLA BLA BLA POSTS WILL BE DELETED" :P

But I really wish Pv2 would remember to give out 3 official warnings before banning people. I have one and hold it very dearly. Don't anyone try to use that against me, because you know what they say... You play with fire, you get tourette's.