Sam-Jack-Dunn, Yautja, 14 years ago

Mailman? Sure, but not in combination with a dog.

Unless your character committed suicide.

shadowatching, Yautja, 14 years ago

the last FF movie was alright, if you are talking about fast and furious.

assassin, Yautja, 14 years ago

yes i am

DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

Movies about illegal races lol... Only good thing about those movies is the asian women.

amen dw

Alexandria_Rykov, Yautja, 14 years ago

LOL, DW, the banter between you and sam on species and RPing as a different species made me lawl.

Sam, you are crazy. You too DW. A MAILMAN!?! Why not something that is a little more... powerful? Like a wrestler who actually wrestles.

One-Winged_Angel, Yautja, 14 years ago

Sam don't you remember????
vampires sparkle in the daylight :P so not only would sephy be going at you with his sword you'd also be blinded by his vampire shine

and if you wanna talk about seph being a REAL mythical vampire. its half the time for twice the power

"I'm a vampire irl, assassin knows. Can i RP as a vampire-predator-alien-dog-ox-notebook-firetruck hybrid? I'll call you racist if you say no."
AND YES TO THAT i want to join that rpg

-Bloo-, Yautja, 14 years ago

No, no. No more talk about Sephiroth. If it's the one from Final Fantasy. No. Just... ...No.

So I'm planning to go to the Zoo, right? I hope I see dolphins there.

Sephiroth is so sexy with his long white hair. Much like the guy from Twilight =^.^=

ANYWAY to get over the gayness:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQJushOxnm4&feature=channel

One-Winged_Angel, Yautja, 14 years ago

but sephiroth has teh awesomenest theme song

but in an unrelated note

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnuYi-nzE90&feature=channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyNuriXG3BQ

Edit: how do i hyperlink them??

enougf allredy

DEATHSTALKER, Yautja, 14 years ago

are you speaking chinese assassin lol

Sephiroth is the epitome of typical "look at me, I'm a badass" anime-ness. Fanboys/girls go crazy over him and praise him as teh bestest eva!!!!!1111one! when in fact they only know about him because of his horrible Kingdom Hearts rendition and not because they've actually ever played Final Fantasy VII.

If there was a Final Fantasy villain I liked, it was either Kefka or Kuja. Or Garland.

Not to say Sephiroth was a bad villain, but he wasn't the best, and is very, very overrated.

Like-wise, Kefka and Kuja aren't the best either, but I prefer them over Sephiroth, for too many reasons I don't want to list for the seven-hundredth time.

By saying this, I realize my words have the potential to begin yet another flame war in the long line of internet flame wars whose subjects happen to be "FFVII IS THE BEST SO FUCK YOU AAARRGGHG", so I'm just going to go ahead and say this:

i just did it for teh lulz

In case you were misslead into believing otherwise, i really don't like anything about the Final Fantasy series except for Rikku and Tifa, for the boobs you know, i only found out a character called Sephiroth existed a few days ago. Don't care, probably won't play any of those games. Stopping in the middle of the action to choose from an endless menu is not my kind of gameplay. That's why i've never played Metal Gear either.

So... anyone else think Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse is one of the best games ever made?

Never played it, so it must be the best thing evar!11one

No, I knew you weren't being serious, it's just... other people.

I think I'm a little happy for you since you just found out about Sephiroth only a few days ago. I've dealt with his fanboy's mindless shit since the game came out. But you probably know a similar pain... like Halo fans saying Unreal sucks, maybe.

Anyway, I think that's enough about that...

...so I saw these dolphins, right?...

Dolphins, yes. Tell more?

oh i now this one

Don't spoil it assassin.

Well, that's all I remember. Of course, I'm pretty sure something bad happened, because when I woke up, something was stuck where it wasn't supposed to be.