shadowatching, Yautja, 14 years ago

*folds arms* I am still going to watch it, I dunt care. *Shakes head like a toddler* I grew up with that shit, I shall enjoy that shit...EWWWW

I hope that its better than the commercials.

One-Winged_Angel, Yautja, 14 years ago

yeah i grew up with it to. i remember the cartoon. i used to love it but it disappeared. and hey shadow make sure to tell me how it is if you do go.

yeah i would hope its better than the commercials too. but don't movies usually put some of the best parts in the commercial?

Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

As we all learned from AvPR, yes.

i didn't even watch AvPR cause the friends that did see it just told me to save my money

assassin, Yautja, 14 years ago

i dont even want to see it

i know i saw it once on HBO but 300 was on at same time so 300 won

DEATHSTALKER, Yautja, 14 years ago

yeh i would want to see it on tv once but only if nothing else is on

DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

A kid and a preggo get killed in it. Also awesome aliens walking and stuff with their awesome awesomeness. Don't mind the Predalien and it's a pretty good movie. The humans have about as much impact on the story as they do in Prototype.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

I found this on another forum:

http://imgur.com/3GUnR.jpg

^ How "Twilight" should have ended.

heh nice........:P i just read through it but i don't get the hype it wasnt the best book i read

Alexandria_Rykov, Yautja, 14 years ago

It doesnt have to be the best book you ever read. It just has to be the best book that "Young teens" has read.

It is a teeny bopper book, which plays to the emotions. Bella, the mellodramatic, and Edward, the boyfriend they wished they had and the thought of immortality. It is a good combination for quick money books.

thats all Imma say on it. *likes the books against all that*

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Yautja, 14 years ago

Never read it, never will.

My sister talks about it enough for me to get the gist. 1: Vamps DO NOT SPARKLE! They BURN!
2: A Vamp story without blood and gore is no Vamp story.

Alexandria_Rykov, Yautja, 14 years ago

LOL I agree, although I do think this is an interesting take on the Vampire myths and stories. Things that do that it intrigue me. But Twighlight... it is a bit... odd.

Could be worse. We could have someone who insists on RPing as a vamp HERE.

assassin, Yautja, 14 years ago

hey has anyone seen fast and furious

nope i haven't and thank god sephiroth isnt a vampire......but he'd be a kickass one if he was!!!

no i havent seen any F&F

Shit no, mate. If Sepho was a Vamp, he wouldn't be out in the daylight. That cuts the amount of time in which he can kill people entirely in half.

I'm a vampire irl, assassin knows. Can i RP as a vampire-predator-alien-dog-ox-notebook-firetruck hybrid? I'll call you racist if you say no.

The rest is okay, but I cannot allow the Alien part. You'll have to edit that out.

But... buth then who will drive the firetruck? Can i use a mailman n stead of alien then?