DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

You know what i hadn't noticed? After the credits there's a scene where Nick Fury talks to Tony Stark about some missions. And he's played by Samuel L. Jackson. From what i remember, Nick Fury wasn't black. I expect a very bad sequel.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

"Ultimate" Nick Fury was black (based on Sam Jackson, in fact) so that isn't too much of a stretch. I think he can pull it off.

And even if he fails, Mickey Rourke is the villain. Can't go wrong with that.

And WarMachine's gonna be in it too, huh? I wonder if he's claustrophobic here. But they're changing the actor, which is pretty fail.

Don Cheadle is no slouch in the acting department, but he doesn't look or sound anything like Terrance Howard, which is kind of... Lame.

Why couldn't they keep Terrance? Do they HAVE to fail with all sequels of good marvel movies?

DEATHSTALKER, Yautja, 14 years ago

yes, yes they do or it wouldnt be called 'a marvel movie'

It's called a marvel movie because when you see it you turn 360 degrees and walk away.

assassin, Yautja, 14 years ago

no thats just for you

IT IS? Oh my God i feel so special. Almost as special as you, assassin! But don't worry, no one can be as special as you. You are a very special boy.

EDIT: And whatever the many calomnious voices of Australia/Austria (aren't they the same thing though) may say, Ned Kelly was NOT the first Iron Man.

DEATHSTALKER, Yautja, 14 years ago

yes but after you see all (what feels like 5 days) you think '(a buncha swears) i payed (however much you payed) for this shit (a bunch more swears)'

What fasinating insight.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 14 years ago

"yes but after you see all (what feels like 5 days) you think '(a buncha swears) i payed (however much you payed) for this shit (a bunch more swears)'"

...Wait, what?

-Bloo-, Yautja, 14 years ago

@DD: Like everyone else I know I liked the book more, but the movie was great too. But right now I'm thinking the characters made a much better impression in the movies... but maybe that's because I saw the movie first.

Anyway, anyone want to recommend a Tom Clancy book that hasn't been turned into a game?

delta-boy, Yautja, 14 years ago

...I can't actually think of one.

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Yautja, 14 years ago

Well, there's always Red October.

It'd be a kind of submarine commander simulator, only really any good for people who know what they're doing or are willing to learn some technical jargon and stuff.

However, my personal reccomendation would be: My stepdad reckons Red Storm Rising. I think maybe Red Rabbit.

What they REALLY need to do is make some games based on Matthew Riley's books. Ice Station would be truly, truly epic.

Pv2 WHY??? WHY?????? WHY DO YOU DO IT, HOW CAN YOU LIVE WITH YOURSELF???

(i'm talking about using "grammer" all the time as if it's the correct word, it kills me when i read it)

Alexandria_Rykov, Yautja, 14 years ago

Well, there's always Red October.

Red October was and awesome movie. I liked it.

assassin, Yautja, 14 years ago

i have it

Is it just me, or does GI Joe look terrible?

One-Winged_Angel, Yautja, 14 years ago

hey new to forum!!:D and yes GI joe does look like crap. with the success of other "hero" movies they're prolly just trying to milk the name. :|
so its not just you :)