black_warrior, Yautja, 14 years ago

no, correction...Here I go again...on my own, going down the only road ive ever known...

DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

Soooooo you gave up, eh? I'm glad you didn't go as far as to use your post deleting power against my own. I'd have done that if i were you. But don't get any ideas. It was a good run anyway.

EDIT: Shouldn't it be "fap harder?"

Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

Go back and double-post in the old one. I think I screwed something up having 2 windows open at once, and there are now only 999 posts again...

The victory is rightfully yours.

EDIT: I know what you're thinking, and no, I'm not going to that.

EDIT2: See? That motherfucker is getting pinned for future reference.

There' it's done. Just when i was saying haha.

EDIT: I don't know what that last sentence meant.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

You ever hit the "back" button on the browser after editing your post? I did that in 2 different windows. I don't know what I did, but anyway...

EDIT: The last off-topic thread is getting pinned with the other "official" topics becasue of how epic it was. I'm not sure why I called it "that motherfucker," but I did.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 14 years ago

FIRST COMMENT WHOO

Oh, wait. What?

Oh Bloo, you little scoundrel!

Well anyway, what were we talking about, games? I've played Tomb Raider Underworld recently, only worth it for the ass in my opinion.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 14 years ago

That's my reason for always picking girl characters in video games. I mean, if I'm going to be staring at someone's ass for two hours, I might as well try and make myself look not gay.

That usually only applies to TPS games, though.

shadowatching, Yautja, 14 years ago

That's what everyone says. BUt, I don't mind looking at a guys ass for 2 hours, hell I look at Jen's ass when she gets infront of me and i even say something about it. Well enough to make her turn around and smack my arm...

SHADOW YOU ARE A WOMAN! THINGS DON'T WORK THAT WAY FOR YOU!

Anyway, yeah, i make a female character every chance i get. I made a woman in Fallout 3, i made a woman in Mass Effect (sex with Liara was only more enjoyable to watch) and i usually make female characters in WoW. Even though the urge to feel manly and look good is stronger sometimes in that game and i make an undead eheh...

On a darker note, the faggots have started actually stalking Boxxy. Something has to be done against them.

DEATHSTALKER, Yautja, 14 years ago

howabout you make them stare at men's asses for a day

lol

They already do that. You have no idea who we're talking about.

Well we know whats on Deathstalekr's mind

Buwahahahahaha

not funny:|

No, you actually have no idea what's on my mind.

um she said deathstalker

HAHAHA DISREGARD THAT, I SU- ok, not the place for that, either. Well anyway...

Here's some Unreal Tournament 3 for you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLC7ZCKXvIs

Vehicle Capture the Flag, not my favourite map, but whatever.

Actually Deathstalker it is rather funny, that I am still laughing

Suck on my sixth finger DW> (a picture in the picture thread)

Wow that toy is amazing. It does SO MANY THINGS that are basically the same thing.

here is the description it came with

We like to think we're above pointing out that this thing totally looks like a c--k, which by the way, it does. A c--k that shoots dangerous projectiles that can put an eye out (chew on that, Freud).

But besides clearly looking like something mom mistakenly bought for herself, the Sixfinger fulfills every child's dream of having a grotesque birth defect. As you can see from the downright nightmarish ad, it might as well be a strap-on clubbed foot that's also a water pistol.