DEATHSTALKER, Yautja, 14 years ago

yeh i just got the zsg and wwz i love them and he made a few comics called 'raise the dead' and also 'recoded zombie attacks' or something like that first one came out and i heard it was really good and the second is coming out the thing is it is a remake of 'the recorded attacks' in the zsg book

Ulmo, Yautja, 14 years ago

yeah its recorded zombie attacks and its a graphic novel on the recorded attacks in the zsg

as for the one coming out after recorded idk bout that

assassin, Yautja, 14 years ago

ulmo um i prefer gears of war book

yeh well gears isnt worthy of sucking my balls

Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

This is the 15th fucking time we've heard about Gears of Wars and whether or not it sucks. Give it a rest.

ZOMBIES. DISCUSS THEM.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 14 years ago

i reded geeerz of wur buks, teh guds n <3

I was planning on reading anything that wasn't related to a video game, but then I just decided to read the Lost World again.

^ That book gets a lot of shit, but I thought it was pretty good for a sequel.

never read it never want to

Bloo, which did you prefer - The LW movie or the book?

Ulmo, Yautja, 14 years ago

i dont care for gears.....its one of those things that everyone talks about that i just get sick of hearing as for the zombies though

best weapon is M1 carbine its semi auto so you don't waste ammo going full auto as for location to flees it would be based on your current location like i'd probally have to go to northern canada as i am nowhere close to sea or mountains.

yes after reading them about 3-4 times its not that hard to get a plan.

Everyone has a zombie plan.

EDIT: My God, has anyone else seen the trailer for "Inglorios Basterds?" This is going to be the movie of the year.

"Every and every man under my command owes me 100 Nazi scalps. And I WANT MY SCALPS."...

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Yautja, 14 years ago

So...why'd that Weyland-Yutani thread get deleted without anyone actually solving the problem it addressed?

delta-boy, Yautja, 14 years ago

The thread where you left *again* and the mods locked it?

nikkie_murray, Yautja, 14 years ago

Does anyone get to hear a dolphin talk in real life out in the seas?

Nope.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

"So...why'd that Weyland-Yutani thread get deleted without anyone actually solving the problem it addressed?"

The question WAS answered. You asked if I could update Fletcher to the leader status. I can't.

Someone who has an equal or higher rank than him within the clan has to do it, which would mean Rykov.

Mate, I was /leader/ and I tried to promote him. I couldnt rank him any higher than subleader.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

/leader/? What is that board for?

That's becasue there can only be one leader. I'm not in the clan, so I can't promote him. We'll have to get P to take a look at it.