DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

So actually, they are not second, but third. Is that what you're saying?

-Bloo-, Yautja, 14 years ago

Well, I've forgotten what my point in saying that was, so I'll just move onto a new topic.

...Dolphins?

shadowatching, Yautja, 14 years ago

Dolphins are cute. They swim and have no idea nor care of what is going on. But when they sense danger, they go to hit them with their nose's. A nose!

Do they sneeze?

Would be funny me thinks, that two dolphins fight (in a girl vs girl way)

-Bloo-, Yautja, 14 years ago

It's not hawt if they're dolphins. For all I know it's a sausage fest and I'm sitting there wondering if I should be aroused or not.

assassin, Yautja, 14 years ago

thats cool

Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

That it may be, but I'll tell you something that's NOT cool:

The fucking cretins at Taco Bell. Someone I know ordered a Pizza (why you could get a pizza at taco bell is beyond me) and opened the box. It looked like a crime scene photo.

Perhaps I'm expecting too much from Taco Bell but,-

... Didn't their little dog mascot just die?

... Well, that explains the chili...

AN HERO is HE! Anyway, as far as i know, Amerians ar the adepts of HUGE PIZZA LOL! In reality, pizza should be thin.

And ummm shadow, dolphins don't have a nose, just a blowhole.

yes oh my come on stop dleeting my topicks

STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stalker, Yautja, 14 years ago

Assassin, the topics you created were non-relevant to this forum. If you want to chat about video games, do it here instead of making a separate thread.

uggggggggggg!!!! it

Unless you want a warning, I would suggest knocking it off. C'mon.

Stalker, Yautja, 14 years ago

Something tells me it's not even worth it, heheh.

At least someone's deleting the topics this time in stead of just deleting my posts and leaving the topics there.

You cut me deep, Deathwraith. You cut me DEEP...

*sniff*

You'll get over it...

DEATHSTALKER, Yautja, 14 years ago

yeh ok but any of you ever heard of a book world war z and if you have have you heard of the new movie?

(hey look a new person named elmo i think or is it ulmo)

World War Z was awesome. It's more well-written than any book about zombies has any right to be.

I'm not sure how they'd make a movie, though. It would have to be a mockumentary or something.

Were the Dune movies good? Cos i've never had the patience to watch them, i get bored and fall asleep within 15 seconds. Anyway, Lotr was made after a book and it turned out pretty epic. But Harry Potter was also made after a book and it turned out pretty shitty. Apart from some underage boobs, nothing interesting, they cut out all the good parts of the books.

Ulmo, Yautja, 14 years ago

i love world war z i have that and the survival guide i've read through Z 3 times and guide twice i love just how brooks makes it so realistic