DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

She also should have let you know that i would not believe that even if i were the doctor operating her.

assassin, Yautja, 14 years ago

man do you have any freinds dw

Well as wise as that sounded, what were you actually trying to say?

DEATHSTALKER, Yautja, 14 years ago

he meant "do you have any friend's"

i doubt he meant "friend's"

but yea, i do have friends, just no stupid ones

Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

So, anyone want to talk about... Stuff? Or things? Possibly even... Events?

well anyone hear about comiccon?

Sure, that's where the announced the Marvelman thing.

EDIT:

*enter nerd-rage*

What the flying fuck is Twilight of all things doing at freakin' Comic-con?! Twatlight is seemingly the "in" thing right now; keep it away from my comics!

I'm sorry, but Step-excuse me, I mean "Mary Sue" does not deserve to occupy the same building as Neil Gaiman or Grant Morrison, both of whom have more talent in one tooth than she has in her entire body.

*exit nerd-rage*

There are a few pretty stupid posts in that RPG Discussion Topic that make me go ಠ_ಠ

One of them is yours.

>Final decision on the hybrids is "Not THIS time."

Please modify characters accordingly. It's not intended as a slight agaisnt anyone, but we just felt it would be less complicated if everyone just picked a "pre-made" species.<

ಠ_ಠ

>Fair enough. Outback Squad, you heard the man. Any secret xenobioexperimentation or such stuff is to be gone!<

ಠ_ಠ

Guise, have you been reading what we've been talking and stuff? By the time you made that grand decision, any hybrid had already left the RPG or was getting operated, which could lead to her death, so no worries there, right? Hmmm using the "beating a dead horse" expression after that would look kinda like a pun...

Is was put up in case anyone didn't know. If you don't like it, don't participate. I wish you guys would reconsider, but it's your choice, so whatever.

I'm not trying to sound like a dick, but we just felt this RPG will work better without the hybrids. They WILL be in the next one, just not this time.

HAH!

I HAD THE PERFECT ANSWER FOR WHATEVER YOU WERE GONNA SAY A FEW HOURS AGO BUT I FORGOT IT!

So i'm just gonna have to make something up quick... How about...

The bird who lies on the stool... doesn't... lie... on the carpet... ? HUH! WHAT DO YOU SAY TO THAT!?

... Can't argue with that logic.

Well played, sir. Well played.

nikkie_murray, Yautja, 14 years ago

Why do men make shit so difficult, but the females bend to satisfy the men?

Nice choice of words there.

Why Thank You.

bcuase men are... nevermind i'm to tired to go down that road right now

Those are two HUGE generalizations, so it would help of you narrowed it down a bit.

I was talking about in general.

A new topic: this guy is good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8GAh24-K4U

I had a really interesting topic for discussion, but now I've forgotten what it was.

Shit.

Sucks when that happens, huh? We're getting too old for this.

Anyway, i see your enthusiasm for deleting posts all the time is becoming a problem in the RPG? I suggest a therapy group. There are these guys, "Post Deleters Anonymous"... Call 555-I-DLT-U

EDIT: Now i remember what i was gonna say to you...

TAKE ME OUT!!!!!!!!!

TIME TO SHOOT A DUCK
COCOA NEVER COST YOU MORE

COME ONE, WHOEVER KNOWS THE LYRICS, SING ALONG!!!!