Sig Makers on avp2?

killswitch, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Ive lost contact with all of you guys, is there anyway you guys could give me your e-mail addresses. Though if you cant be bothered with that the reason im asking is obviously something to do with my sig

Sorry for spamming, but the free chat with its 801 posts just isnt practical to attract members attention. Also im not member poaching, Im resource poaching, and this is beneficial to avp2 and the rest of the world.

Since PREDATOR and Bloo are 2 of the best sig makers i know, im sure theyve got lots of tips to share :D hint hint

Hopefully P and the mods give a 6 year old member a break, but if not, fair play, il go quietly lol ....

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Don't worry about it; at least you had the courtesy to give the topic a title.

haha i imagine from that response the sites slipped a little in recent years. No worries mate, a new predator movie might bring the veterans back for a quick bitch about how bad the movie was lol.

Heres a to minutes silence to the legends of the site

Daveberg
Otang
Deathdrop
Bughunt
Topdog
K20A2
Stalker
PREDATOR
Angus
Celtic
TDN

nah am joking, thanks again for the light hearted approach, i imagine after 24 hours you could delete this Spam anyway. Much appreciated dude.

shadowatching, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

I am self teaching, this sig is the worst one i made thus far.

I tried to ask Pv2 on hints, but he won't give any to me.

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Heh, of all those, only Deathdrop avd v2 are still here. Maybe TDN too, he was in a recent RPG. This reminds me, i know this is the wrong topic for it so sorry for my intrusion, but do the marines actually have ANY active members for this one?

lol Yeah, PREDATOR is a very talented designer

Shadow-watching, my advice to you is to regsiter on the site in my signiture and watch the tutorial sectiosn for updates comming soon, some of these tutorials will be very detailed video tutorials showing you exactly what steps you need to take to make a great sig

Im hoping to get some of the more expirienced members to sign up and teach PS

shadowatching, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

the only marines active....is me and red and Death_cometh

WHy just those three, 2 of them is my roomies, their comp got fried....i don't think you want to know what happened. Anyway, just us three

I am more of a rogue, just helping and letting Red or D.C. Use my comp in my name for their clan...-sigh-

and I will KIllswitch...i been pondering and thinking about it

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Hey, Kill. I'm checking out CC as I'm writing this post, I think I'm going to register. Maybe it'll be like old times.

Edit: I was checking out the forum and I realize the board is, like, two years old. I'm wondering why I didn't know about it before.

haha nice one dude, think of it as liquid 2.0.

At the minute its primarily a resource site so any tuts you got, throw em up

also, i started the site like 2 years ago, and then had no time to activate it... so im finnaly round to putting effort inta it now.

Nick_Kang_20, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Jesus Christ, you've returned!

haha, where? Jesus is here?

Nice to see you again mate.

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

"Here at Crystal Clear were particularly interested in Video Tutorials"

>were

I stopped reading after that, but don't mind me, i just get a headache and vomiting sensation when i see bad grammar in a serious matter. Not to sound offensive or anything, i really do get sick from that.

Not to worry mate,

I dont think a 19 year old starting a free forum that offers free resources to an audience primarily consisting of students at educational and recreational level is 'Serious matter"

Granted i want the site looking professional, its all a bit rushed at the minute, so thanks for pointing that out.

Id like to point out again the site offers free "Graphical software, tutorials".

you get sick when comforted with bad grammar? Cant help but find it ironic that you reside at aliens vs predator 2.com

Anywho, you stick to your grammar and il continue with trying to create my resource site, where tutorials are second to non, least not grammar following a long way behind spelling.

Sorry you wont be joining, there are many other sites that offer the same service anyways dude.
---

Non-taken