50 hottest sci fi women

assassin, Undefined, 14 years ago

50 hottest sci fi women (i tottely made this up you do NOT have to see the ads by google)

DeathWraith, Undefined, 14 years ago

I can't deal with this right now, i'm going to sleep, take care of yourslef.

-Bloo-, Undefined, 14 years ago

Do I need to conjure up a complete list here? 50, really?

Not many sci-fi gals are hot. Most of them are just ridiculous. Kind of.

I can't say Leia since I never really found her hot anyway, nor Cortana and that one girl from... that fly series. Fly. Firefly? I don't know.

You know who IS hot, though, that girl from Soulcalibur. Not Ivy. Uh... Seong Mi-Na. Yeah.

DEATHSTALKER, Undefined, 14 years ago

yeh and also the girl from transformers

Deathdrop, Undefined, 14 years ago

^ To each his own, but she kind of looked skeletal to me.

i_lost_my_corm, Undefined, 14 years ago

i dont give a shit

whoever has the biggest boobie's

You know what, you should ban these happy tree friends for half an hour every time they do something stupid. It will be like training dogs.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I kind of like Megan Fox, too, actually. She's not the hottest girl I've ever seen but still.

Okay, is this going to turn into one of those pervert forums where we post pictures of teh hawtest girlz eva from a countdown of 100?

Because I will totally own you guys at that. srsly

Edit: Okay so I was thinking. Who else is there? Are there even 50? How 'bout 10 while we're at it? I can't even think of 5.

So, I'll think up some different lists here while I'm at it. Just for those of you who are lonely enough to possibly look these names up. icon_wink.gif

(I think I'll edit this post again later)

Assassin, one more one-word post, and I'll take him up on that.

As for the hottest sci-fi woman, I think we know the chick from Aliens is the best.

Alien.gif

Game, set, match.

heh heh yeh i think so too

Yeah, her cat fight with Ripley and Newt probably caused many adolescent boys to unintentionally overfill their pants upon watching that hot scene.

I, for one, prefer girls from fighting games. As far as video game characters go, they always seem to be teh hawtest.

This.

anise2.jpg

I came so forcefully, that i was actually accused of high treason. But i was cleared of all charges when they saw the episodes.

heh i could make like twenty joke's from that post but i'm too tired

i_lost_my_corm, Undefined, 14 years ago

not meny sci-fi wemon are hot assassin and you now that i THINK!

qoting someone i know "amen brother"

Princess Leia. Period.

There are others, but we all remember Jabba's palace.

Does this thread really serve as anything beyond wanking material? Becasue that's what the rest of the internet is for.

well we could do 100 hottest sci-fi women

Do you actually bother to read what I write?

I'm asking you what the point of this topic is. It appears to be a bunch of people talking about hot sci-fi chicks. That could just as easily be done in the off-topic thread.

This is clearly a topic of great importance. It proves its sovereignty over the other threads just by being something that has the potential to house incredibly imbecilic conversation and the wankfest of the century.

Extreme sarcasm set aside, what the hell is the point of this thread? I'm betting some of you actually will look up the names posted in here; you know who you are. Don't deny it.

Bastards.

...Actually, looking up the names isn't bad. It's what you intend to do with the pictures...