Jungle Hunter would be proud.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

For seriously.

2850395404_7d5f477580.jpg?v=0

(On second thought, I might put this in the picture topic if one of the mods wants me to.)

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

These toy thingies aren't really my thing, but what are those long things coming out of his nose?

I was actually more concerned about the wrist blades coming out of his head, but your guess is as good as mine.

cleticyautja, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

That thing dosent have any dreadlocks instead they put white stuff(old ppls hair)I wonder if this thing was made or baught?

shadowatching, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Is he smelling the ground?

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

I saw that thing in the toy store when I was 6 or 7 and thought it was the coolest thing ever. I'm not sure what I was smoking at the time.

I'm still wondering why he would need a pair of wrist knives on his head and not on his actual wrists...

Maybe those tubes are feelers. I'm surprised he doesn't have anything sticking out of his ass or left foot.

RavagersPrey88, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

i dont get why is he orange predators are not orange

Feelers? Now i get it. He's blind and they pulled a prank on him.

30ma2e0.jpg
102794440_fc3443b97e.jpg?v=0

More figures for your... viewing pleasure.

In the second pic the predator is obviously selling dope to that disturbed young malformed alien.

Gaunt, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Nice what are these all then, early versions of the aliens and predators or something.

Well it dosen't matter they look good anyway, in my opinion.

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

I actually remember seeing this commercial on TV way back when.

If that ad is to be believed, those things on the side of his head are actually one giant 'stache.

OOZEOME!

Damn, I need to find more of those.

It's kind of like finding unauthorized superhero toys in Asia. I see them all the time whenever I'm over there.

You know I once saw a brightly-colored Alien in battle armor with a pistol for what would be three dollars in the U.S. ? I wish I'd taken it, woulda' posted some pictures of it...