assassin, Undefined, 14 years ago

SO BASICALLY YOUR THE RUNNER AND YOU HAFTA TO STOP THE REST OF THE RUNNERS

DEATHSTALKER, Undefined, 14 years ago

... wtf is this about?

edit stop using caps

DeathWraith, Undefined, 14 years ago

Well this is rather awkward and dumb...

-Bloo-, Undefined, 14 years ago

It's already been stopped. They're no match for teh guns. And, as we all know, more guns means more fire power.

Deathdrop, Undefined, 14 years ago

Assassin - if you can explain what the hell this topic is supposed to be about, I'll leave it as-is.

Grid-Head, Undefined, 14 years ago

Are we talking about runners or speed?

DEATHSTALKER, Undefined, 14 years ago

...wtf?

black_warrior, Undefined, 14 years ago

HOLY CRAP! BEST IDEA EVER! IT SOUNDS LIKE THE OLYMPICS!

So... Anyone have any idea what that first postis supposed to say?

I have a very strong feeling this was a failed attempt at an RPG considering it has an objective, and a one word title in capital letters much like Damnation or Homeland had.

ZOMG RPG FTW

Well, there was another topic like this where, apparently, we were pedophiles living in suburban California and we had to do what we predators do. Whatever the hell that is.

Also, hey, it's Black Warrior!

In other news, I currently support this RPG. It's NOT the best thing since sliced bread nor is it in par with the godly combination of bacon & eggs, but it's, uh... it's getting there.

I believe in Destruction. It will triumph. Yes.

Yeah, i was just thinking when i saw that, he returns after all this time and the first thing he says is "HOLY CRAP! BEST IDEA EVER! IT SOUNDS LIKE THE OLYMPICS!" in this painfully stupid thread lol.

Haha, good to see that i am somewhat missed in this place.

Sophmore year in high school has been kicking my ass with work...but im back, not much else to do and i have more time for this place. finally a junior...

Hows it been with all you people?

We're doing alright. High school's over for good and I have a summer job that allows for a ridiculously high amount of free time and decent pay at the same time.

I'm watching You, Me and Dupree because it's on right now.

Eating rice.

There are about ten active members here, only five of which I recognize upon seeing their names...

It's hot, and I have no air conditioner. Damn.

I see your one of those northern pred who cant handle the heat...so sad...hahaha

shadowatching, Undefined, 14 years ago

Blackie, I am in the south and i can't stand the heat..SHOOOT, I hate the cold and the heat....yea..gotta suffer one and all..

well, i love the cold, i just love how when its cold the nipp....i mean yeah, cold is good.

The heat is fine though, i live in Texas and its damn hot nearly all the time, so ive gotta live with it.

I've lived in both Asia and Alaska for long periods of time. I'm used to just about anything.

When it's too hot, try to move as little as possible, laying on a cool surface, with nothing surrounding you, making sure that you don't spend enough time in just one spot to let warm up; when it's too cold, try not to move at all, with as much as possible around you and concentrate on raising your tension. But not just rais it like crazy until you pass out. Just until you're warm enough. That's how i live and i almost never move.

predatoress, Undefined, 14 years ago

I have no idea what this topic is about but cold all the way! And isn't it funny same rules occurs in extreme cold as well - move as slow as possible.

I can't stand even Finnish summer weather in the sunlight as I get a massive headache... It's better to sleep between that 7 am to 5 pm. Which I'm about to do lol