How do u get to a higher character and more stat points

Grid-Head, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

I have been trying by RPG and forums but I just cant seem to go higher in rank and stats

Peterson, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

The RPG has to be an official rpg set by the Moderators or Administrators i believe thats how you gain the experience points. If you have any questions you can also email Predatorv2 his email is in his profile. Im sure he can give you an more desccriptive answer.

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Also, you have to participate in RPG's on the forums of THIS site to grow in rank here.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

For more points and bragging rights, you also need to last the entire RPG and/or kill someone. It's easier than it seems. When I played I just went around the city ruins doing nothing but anticipating the big showdown at the end. No one really wanted to fight me; then again, the only people who DID fight me were (2 people?) at or around the same level as me (70).

I really wanted to fight WITH you, not against you, but you were taking your time and i got impatient and cloned myself.

I kinda' wanted to do that, too. I'm not really sure what happened though. Maybe one day I'll check out the entire thread to that RPG.

I kind of wish these things were done in real-time so there would be a noticeably large lack of mistake-making.

I was kinda waiting for you to discover your full potwntial after i killed the queen and broke your link with her... But that darn Firehunter was still desperate to defend her even when she lay dead! I MEH AT THAT, GOOD SIR!

That... would've been a good idea, actually. I'm not sure, but I think the idea behind my character was that I was the most strict when following the Queen's orders while at the same time being considered the maniacal murderer of the Hive. It would've been interesting to see what he - er, I - would've done when the Queen died.

Or I'm thinking too deep into this.

Hmmmm well maybe next time. But i'll be fat. I already have a story for why i'll be fat.

Maybe for our next one we could make a more comedy-oriented RPG icon_smile.gif.

Well, i always try to add a little comedy to the seriousness of badass predators vs badass aliens vs badass marines vs badass malus&friends...