DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

^ Here's the picture without a gaia link:

DaftMinecraft-1.png

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 13 years ago

Hey, those are the kind of links I like. The ones that don't have a hidden agenda.

tinmanti, Yautja, 13 years ago

sry i dunno how not to post a damn link, okay?

Remember what i said about sensitivity? It's pretty easy to find out how to embed an image, it's in the rules.

Mebber, Yautja, 13 years ago

santaclaus01.jpg

Merry Christmas.

Gaunt, Yautja, 13 years ago

I know it's a little early but I thought I give my christmas wishes now :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And thats how Aliens celebrate christmas.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! XD

WarBlade, Yautja, 13 years ago

217749554l1.gif
DROPITLIKEITSHOT.jpg
Marry_Christmas.gif
Happy New Year and happy drinking dudes!

VenomBlade, Yautja, 13 years ago

A good example of a healthy and happy Burm.

Photobucket

GrimReaper, Yautja, 13 years ago

Daaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmm that’s a good looking snake! Where did you get her?!?!?!?!?!

VenomBlade, Yautja, 13 years ago

This guy that was moving had recently lost his Burm to an illness(R.I.P Spiky, that was her name) and where he was going he wasn’t aloud to have snakes and he couldn’t bare to send the clutch of twelve that Spiky laid to animal control so he said he gave all but one egg to some of his friends who wanted a snake or two. Long story short that’s how we ended up with the gorgeous babe. This picture was taken on the sidewalk near my apartment. It was a funny day because this woman walking with her husband and three children freaked out when she saw the snake but Blade she was just chillin’. Of course I had to explain that she was just trying to get some sun and was calm as long as you did try to drag her. Harpy can belly dance with her and not worry. But anyhow Switch is pretty placid unless she’s hungry, you smell like a rat or she’s just eaten.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

marines,semper fi,awesome,kickass,badass

LadyDeathStriker, Yautja, 13 years ago

This was just too funny to leave alone
Photobucket

I'd hit it.

alien_xenomorph_woman_1991_by_maxhitman-d39rufi.jpg

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

Shenanigans! You could never successfully hit it, because it's tail and head prevent it from laying flat on it's back for the missionary position, the tail prevents going in the back door, and the fangs would make oral a bad idea.

Fucking it is structurally impossible.

If you can't successfully hit it, you're not trying hard enough.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

Photobucket

Rogue, Yautja, 13 years ago

Photobucket

Ok to successfully “hit that” you might wanna try an alternate version of doggie style or an extreme version of the missionary. As for oral can’t really help you on that.

Now this one on the other hand might not be such a challenge.
Photobucket

black_warrior, Yautja, 13 years ago

considering she has a built-in exochastity belt....yes, it would still be difficult.

Hmmm never thought about that. Maybe there's like an opening around their somewhere, if not at least oral isn't out of play.