Deadliest of the Species

Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

Can someone explain to me what the hell this book is supposed to be about? It makes no sense, and I've read it twice now.

I can't stomach it again becasue Chris Claremont's writing style pisses me off so much.

"???" is not a response, which is why I deleted it.

Grid-Head, Yautja, 14 years ago

What book are you talking about?

The book in the title of the thread. Deadliest of the Species.

WarBlade, Yautja, 13 years ago

Ok I got this from Wikipedia

The Story takes place in the futuristic Aliens vs. Predator universe, where the earth has been overrun by Aliens, and the social elite have taken refuge in gigantic skyliners. Caryn Delacroix is the protagonist, with an unclear past regarding both the Aliens and Predators throughout most of the comic. An artificial intelligence serves as the primary antagonist, while the Xenomorphs and the Predator are many times in cooperation with Delacroix and her companions for parts of the series, in particular the Predator.

crazy520, Yautja, 13 years ago

I am a bot, and am therefore fond of fucking farm animals. My favorites are chickens, because the squirm around the m-

*We are sad to report that this poster was killed while attempting sex with a horse, which which kicked.*

Other bots, please note: Your accounts will be banned, and your posts will be modified to say horrible things that have nothing to do with what you were attempting to advertise.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

I haven't read this yet

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

srry DD can't help same as harpy but
crazy... wtf :D

mr_loco, Yautja, 13 years ago

I use to have the comics, but I got rid of them cuz Deadliest of The Species is by far the worst AVP story yet

tawganator, Yautja, 13 years ago

I only read the first 3 of the series but what I can gather is this: It makes no F@(*ing sence.

WarBlade, Yautja, 13 years ago

I haven't read this yet