This is why Predators are the best!

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 14 years ago

Alien Vs Predator 3: Predator Trailer

Watch and be stunned!!

DEATHSTALKER, Yautja, 14 years ago

sweet that will be the first game i get in 2010 man that game will be intense

DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

OH MY GOD

I FUCKING BURST INTO A "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" AS LOUD AS I COULD!

FUCK YEA!

FUCK

YEA!

OH MY GOD! THEY GOT IT RIGHT! THEY GOT THE HEAT VISION RIGHT! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! i'm almost crying here... oh god...

cleticyautja, Yautja, 14 years ago

this is so wicked!i cant wait!!!

predator428, Yautja, 14 years ago

That...that is....fucking awesome. Everything from the HUD to weapons, scanning abilities, and tech looks great. Trophy kills look are entertaining along with dozens of combat possibilities from assasination and sneaking to brawling and destroying. This is just...just great.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

If you'll excuse the expression, I just had a major fangasm all over the place.

HOLY SHIT. This looks cooler than anything alien/predator-related in the last ten years.

They're back. *sniff* They're really back...

How about... When this game is released... We get together and kill eachother to celebrate?

EDIT: bump. Seriously, how does a topic like this get so few replies? Is no one else on this forum actually interested in AvP?

delta-boy, Yautja, 14 years ago

I agree, actually, once this game is out. A setting up of a clan would be in order me thinks? Anyway... I can't wait for both Marine and Alien gameplay now.

Lone_Hunter2, Yautja, 14 years ago

...it....it's....ngguuuuggghhh *Drools like Homer simpson* must own AVP3 game!

_Zwecky_, Yautja, 14 years ago

lol Totally different reaction here than at AvPGalaxy, over there there is nothing but negative opinions lol.
Also 2 developer walkthroughs showcasing gameplay and pred abilities were released a few days ago, here they are:

Part 1

Part 2

Well... Now my dream of seeing a well made heat vision in AvP is complete, i have 2 or 3 issues with it.

1. I don't like the alien vision, it's just umm... nondescript. I hope that changes.
2. I bet dual wristblades was some japanese's doing, trying to make it more SUPAH KAWAII!
3. The predalien is from AvP2.

Also, i hope on PC you can jump instantly wherever you want, not have to pick the spot where it's gonna jump on its own.

DEATHSTALKER, Yautja, 14 years ago

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS AWOSOME

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 14 years ago

Most of the pred's vision modes are taken right from the AVP movie. I like the altered alien vision mode, I'm not so keen on the dual wristblades, but at this point I don't give a damn.

As for the clans, we already have that front finished, if you want to develop your own clan, don't use this site to host it. There are plenty of free forum and website makers out there you can use.

I'm all for all of us getting on multiplayer and kicking butt, I think it'll help this site's activity a hell of a lot, as well as getting more members here.

i wonder if the multiplayer would work on vista?Because it better!

I was really fond of the red alien vision from AvP 1 and 2... From how it looked in AvP 1 and the fact that you could see the turrets with it too, i understand it was supposed to detect a certain level of electricity and i really liked the idea that aliens have higher electrical activity in their bodies than other living things. Made them seem more weapon-like.

I liked all it,maybe if they can make the wristblades a bit bigger then i will be happier then anything in the world

Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

They seem to be going for the Pred 1+2 look moreso than the AvP one, so the bigger writblades will probably be a special weapon or something like that.