Your Story

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

I remember seeing one of these threads back when I first joined. Basically you take your RPG character (or one other character you made up) and post a story about him. They can be about anything as long as it's somehow Alien/Predator-related and you consider the rules while writing it.

I'll post mine later. For now, I'll leave the story-telling to you guys.

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Here ya go. Delicious copypasta.

"But this is... can you imagine what this is? This is everything we've been trying to accomplish! This IS... in EVERY way... the purpose of the Weyland-Yutani corporation! We've finally managed to-"

"NO! ...listen to me, doctor! I will not allow this to go on if you cannot ensure the safegoing of the operation!"
"But only one escaped-"
"We've already been through this. You have 2 hours to prepare the evacuation of the facility. You will activate the self-destruct mechanism before you embarc the last ship to take you to the Battlecruiser."

Local date: March, 26th, 8 years after the new Weyland-Yutani research facility was opened on the most distant planet colonized yet, 15 years after it's colonization.

The scientists here managed to finally control the merging of the Xenomorph and human DNA that had occoured during the cloning process of Lieutenant Ellen Ripley many years ago, thus creating a series of super-soldiers that were to serve the USMC. But hours before the Weyland-Yutani Battlecruiser arrived to check on their progress, one of the test subjects managed to escape while being removed from the testing chamber, killing and injuring several guards and staff personnel. The Battlecruiser sent searching teams after him but his apprehension proved to be more difficult than originally expectd and soon one of the artifical hives was set loose. The Colonel in command of the Battlecruiser refused to put more lives in danger and considered the facility compromised, thus ordering it's evacuation and destruction. The facility successfully self-destructed, leaving only a series of craters in its place.

Character:

Name: XEUSS (Xenobiologically Enhanced United States Soldier)
Height: 6ft
Appearance: Dark skin, white long hair (like in the sig, not original, but i don't care). He is missing his ring finger on his left hand, having been shot off in the fight against the company. Wears a hooded long, black, coat black pants and black boots, all made of xenomorph skin and xenomorph bodyparts. Has two sets of vocal chords, one enabling him to speak and the other to screech.
History: Xeuss is the only super-soldier who managed to get out of the Wyland-Yutani facility that was producing them before it self-destructed. He had volunteered for cloning and had the memmory of this, but his link to the collective consciousness of the nearby artificial hive drove him paranoid and he killed several guards and scientists. He managed to take a tram to an old abandoned facility on the other half of the continent. He survived with little food due to his xenobiological nature, until he was found by a Yautja space mercenary who was working for a human company and offered partnership. Later on he accidentally 93mb of .rar files and killed the batman (i got bored of writing this part, gonna update it someday). The point is, he and the mercenary who found him, called Lucifer, are now the only ones still alive from that company and have a ship of which half is unusable.
Personality: Xeuss was trained to be a disciplined warrior. He respects a capable enemy. He has great compassion for Xenomorphs and great respect for Yautja. Because of his past with the company, he has a problem with human mercenaries, but he despises marines working for the Corporation even more so.