Alien Gets Remake

_Zwecky_, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Gaunt, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Thank you Zwecky for that disturbing piece of news, I think I need to lie down now ...

WHAT THE HELL ARE THOSE ASSES AT FOX THINKING YOU CAN'T REMAKE ALIEN IT'S A CLASSIC ... A CLASSIC!!! HOW CAN THEY DO THIS.

AGGGGGG This is gonna be running through my head for days now, I really hope that this is just a rumor, Zwecky if you find out anything else about it please post it here so everyone can know.

cleticyautja, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

On-topic: Right first they are gonna remake predators and now aliens I'm gonna really pissed off if both the films turn out to be rubbish

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

My eyes are bleeding. I refuse to read such a thing!

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Can't say I'm suprised. Here's hoping it'll at least be funny.

predator428, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Well, if Ridley Scott is behind it then it can't be that bad, right? Right?

PREDATORv2, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Not to change the subject, but that alien trailer thats posted under the article. Simple, yet very impressive.

I don't think they're going to remake alien. I'll believe that and complain when I see some hard evidence from Fox.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

I don't know what you guys are complaing about. At least the original director is working on it, as opposed to someone new working on P3.

Hey, maybe it won't be bad. Won't have to be as good as the original, but in this time and age, what really is? (Yeah, I'm looking at you, the people who just absolutely have to say the original of anything is better.)

The Blob, The Fly, and The Thing were all better than in the originals.

Alien does not start with "the" and will therefore not be better.

"Alien, The"

^ It would be badass if they actually named it that.

Why not just have a Batman Begins-style reboot? Just a totally new story/setting/planet/whatever that happens to involve Aliens.

I thought that was the plan for Predator 3.

IT WOULDN'T WORK

Actually, it being a prequel, I think that's pretty much what they're doing, aside from Ripley being in it. I don't know it's story, though.

Please don't do that. It screws up the page.

What is the point honestly? Its a great film why mess with it? The whole reason 'remakes' came about is because they had massive improvements on the originals. Alien doesn't need that, its perfect the way it is.

I want answers damnit, more so, I want the truth...

Doing Jackie Boy's line from "A Few Good Men" would be too easy, so I won't.

The truth is: $$$$$$$$$

They've already got the original movie, so it's a lot less work than writing a whole new script.

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

There is no Alien without Ripley. Prequel? As in something that happened BEFORE humans ever encountered xenomorphs? INTERESTING STORY FUCK-UP!

DEATHSTALKER, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

Yep but there gonna mess it up so I probably won't see it

assassin, Xenomorph, 14 years ago

im really looking forword to the remake

Well, W-Y was aware of the xenomorph's existance before the mission in Alien. That was the purpose of Ash being on the Nostromo, so a prequel involving humans and xenos together would not destroy the story in itself.

"Doing Jackie Boy's line from "A Few Good Men" would be too easy, so I won't.

The truth is: $$$$$$$$$"

Whew, glad somebody caught that haha.

It is clear Weyland knew about the alien craft, but did they really know about the alien creature?

"Bring back lifeform, Priority One, all other Priorities receded."

It's up to interpretation.