New Ideas for the AvP Universe

Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

The main problem with A/P in my mind (and the reason the old comics ran out of steam after a while) is because most of the creative ground has been covered.

We've seen the Freudian womb allegory, we've seen the Preds fight each other, we've seen Man's inhumanity to man, we've seen the standard "Most Dangerous Game" type stories... So what's left?

With three new comic series coming up, what kinds of stories would you like to see Dark Horse explore?

And please don't just give me different combinations of monsters punching each other.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 14 years ago

teh runn3r iz can fite teh orange peel munzter, ornge pele munster is haz cheez burger lol

I'd actually want some sort of time-oriented story. Not literally time-traveling, but some suspense-thrilling-mystery that makes you think a little. The atmosphere would have to be not so frightening but would creep you the fuck out the more you thought about it. I don't know where I'm going with this, maybe a war veteran, an Elder and a Queen. A ghost town in the middle of nowhere, some hallucinatory flashbacks and a crazy old man.

Yeah.

That'd work.

*Bump*

Waralien, Yautja, 14 years ago

Id like to see something that revealed the mysteries of the Alien species. Especially the Jockeys

I wouldn't mind seeing the specifics of what happened during the 150 years between the last alien comic and Alien Rez.

the_doctor, Yautja, 14 years ago

yes.....AvP:rise of Walmart