So... New AvP game!

Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

AvPgalaxy has a big section on this. How does everyone think it looks?

_Zwecky_, Yautja, 14 years ago

I think it looks great imo. I no longer care that A:CM was delayed, I would much rather have AvP:3 first, as it already looks much better. I also believe it's in the hands of a much more capable developer than A:CM. AvP:3 was announced a month or two ago and we nearly have as many screens as A:CM had after over a year. I cannot wait!

DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

Been waiting for this for years, but i will hold my excitement until a few days before it's launched. Damn i hope they don't screw up the gameplay, graphic-wise it looks pretty well...

FireHunter, Yautja, 14 years ago

I hope they don't mess it up at the last minute *cough*Spore*cough* and they keep all the brutality for the sick minded, like myself.

Some people are questioning the screens they've released so far. Not that they're fake or anything, but that they're cut-scenes dressed up as screenshots.

Well that would be aweful, there's already much better graphics than that for the game, not to mention cutscenes. But yea, they do look like they're from some kind of cutscenes angle. However if the cutscenes are made directly from the game, there should be no problem.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 14 years ago

Even with the delay, CM is getting released before AVP3, if I remember reading that right.

Anyway, this game is definitely one of those games that you look at and say, "I. Am. Getting. This."

I'll be getting this as well as A:CM, Halo 3: ODST and CoD4: MW2, two other games I'm really excited about.

Hopefully they're both coming out before Duke Nukem Forever.

cleticyautja, Yautja, 14 years ago

The screenshots look very familar with this.

http://www.xmission.com/~vancea/art2a.jpg

That's because they're of aliens and predators, and so is that picture.

Venom, Yautja, 14 years ago

Yeah the game looks really awesome, cant wait for it to arrive on my local games retailer shelves. From what Ive read in the OXM this really could be one of those games which are like your grail piece game, like the game you play the most. Well for AVP fans anyway, dam i haven't been on these forums in a long while how is everybody?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1Ld5AVApn0

WOW. The teaser alone looks more badass than the entire trailer for AvP:R did.

Looks great, but still, won't get excited! I WILL NOT!

Anyone thought of checking out www.sega.com/avp ?

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 14 years ago

http://www.sega.com/games/aliens-vs-predator/

Sega doesn't have too much to say, except they got the awesome teaser up.

I wonder what they mean about the multiplayer. Are they going to make everything as fast paced as in AvP1? Because that would be extremely awesome.

DEATHSTALKER, Yautja, 14 years ago

avp 3 is a must have i think this will be the best game ever and im preordering it but how gory will it be?

assassin, Yautja, 14 years ago

im really looking forword to acm and i preorderd halo odst and am going to preorder acm

Yes, this topic is not about those games.

assassin, Yautja, 14 years ago

i didnt hnow that

-Bloo-, Yautja, 14 years ago

I'm pretty sure Halo wasn't mentioned anywhere in this thread until you brought it up.

delta-boy, Yautja, 14 years ago

I'm also getting the shakes about Survivor Mode if its being brought back. I hope to God it is!