Why cant we be more like this?

Leandros88, Yautja, 14 years ago

why cant predators be more like this?

http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/thatguywiththeglasses/5-second-movies/66-300

Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

The preds are fine the way they are, I think. But hey, to each his own.

Part of it is that I hated 300.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 14 years ago

Be more like half-naked men running around with sharp sticks? Nah, I'll take preds as they are.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 14 years ago

No, you guys are missing the point. If Predators could move in kick-ass slow-mo, constantly scream three words for no reason half the time and kick by performing the second step of the silly walk, it would be totally bitching. Yes, it was so bitchin' it deserved the g.

Now, imagine Aliens as Wookies. Hell. Yes. Like, manbearpigs for the win. For. The. Fucking. Win. I highly approve of these ideas. Like, for seriously, forever and ever.

I cannot express my love for these awesome ideas in words, but if I could, it would be effin' tubular. I don't know what that means, but by god, this was a great, GREAT idea.

Needless to say, but I will anyway, I'm currently in a, more or less, bad mood - not entirely bad, but just below the line of neutral. Okay, I might have gone a bit over the top, and I'm feeling bad as I write this, but I liked the movie. Just, Predators are fine as they are.

Angus_Alien, Yautja, 14 years ago

You're the man, Bloo.

... IN SLOW-MO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

This place should have a theme song from Rihanna.

cleticyautja, Yautja, 14 years ago

Well thats a army we dont know if preds hav an army.Wolf could take them all out easily.

concretehunter, Yautja, 14 years ago

well. in all seriousness spartans are freaking awsome but seriously preds constantly in slow mo is takeing over the face that they are meant to disapear and you have no idea what happend.and it would be predictable. and realy... can you imageine 300 predators.. ok 3 predators can kill all of the peru army. predators kick ass and if we change that we take the hole concept of mystery away from them

Fun Fact: Sparta was a military dictatorship that tossed deformed infants off cliffs, kept slaves, had sex with young boys, and had the help of thousands of other soilders and a fleet of ships battling the Persians.

In other words, WE SHALL DINE IN HELL WITH FREEDOM AND HONOR FOR THE EVIL OUTSIDERS SHALL NOT BLA BLA BLA!

Have I mentioned that I really, really hate that movie?

In all seriousness, what did you mean "more like this"? In what way?

really i just meant the brutalness in battle, and the killing.

Well we can't be more like that because brutalness is not a word. But... did you mean in reality or where?

no i actually just wanted Predators to kill more often for the hell of it instead of for honor, so yeah, u know DBO style.

Skinning, spine-ripping, arm-removing, decapitations, disembowlings... This isn't brutal enough?

They can't just kill for the hell of it becasue it's been shown repeatedly that they DON'T. If they did, they would overgrown slashers.

Ah, DBO style, well yeah, the predators are supposed to be brutal in DBO, but the humans and halfbreeds are relatively kind and heroic lol. But i did say some time ago that i would like to see a movie about a bad blood. Or maybe a cartoon. With drawing that fits and a good story, maybe that could work. Or maybe i'm just too tired.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 14 years ago

You want Predators to be more brutal? Get AVP3 and hope they leave a certain trophy-win scene in there.

predatoress, Yautja, 14 years ago

Just a small fact: predators are hunters, not soldiers. They hunt for sport, like it was expressed in the first movie. You couldn't possibly enjoy of being sneaky, cunning, spine ripping beast etc. if you would have 300 other idiots running around you and killing your specially selected prey.

Peterson, Yautja, 14 years ago

To bloo: Hear hear! I agree with you 100%!!

cleticyautja, Yautja, 14 years ago

Well unless they give off some film with crimal preds in it we wont know but three wolfs can take out persia army just cloak and fire away.well 300 is boring anyway.

hmm...i wonder if the remake films has any in?

DarkSerpentine, Yautja, 13 years ago

Well wish granted DeathWraith since Predators is comming out. I think there might be some "Bad Bloods" in the film also.

hish, Yautja, 13 years ago

the cool thing with the preds is that there part teckno geek and the other part is like this indein native american